S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I'll post my SDCC Tamashii photos in the next day or so. I got some different angle shots of Vegito, Broly and the DBZ/DB/DBGT Tamashii Buddies.

crisis & Silrian: thanks for your comments friends :)

FYI I did a release dates list (based on Tamashii page except for the SDCC ones):

November - (Manga) Piccolo

January - (Manga) Super Saiyan Son Goku
July - (Manga) Super Saiyan Son Gohan

July - Super Saiyan Son Goku SCE*
December - Super Saiyan Vegeta

March - Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku
May - Trunks
July - Super Saiyan Son Gohan SCE*
November - Perfect Cell

April - Vegeta
June - Final Form Frieza
July - Piccolo SCE*
October - Klilyn

April - (Manga) Son Goku
June - Android No. 18
July - Vegeta OAC*
September - Android No. 17
November - Broly

January - Android No. 16**
X - Super Saiyan Vegito**

*SDCC Exclusive
**Awaiting official release date.

Only the first three (2009-2010) were not exclusive.

Sweetness. Thanks!

Given the "success" of Datong Vegeta*, I wonder why they haven't created another character? I could see them capitalizing on SSj3 Goku, given that they already recreated the headsculpt..

*you'd be surprised how many collections I see that have bootleg Vegeta in place of the original, it takes a trained eye that's well-versed in the art of Figuart collecting to spot the subtle differences!

Gohan is the most likely considering Piccolo came re-issued recently and is the last normal release. Trunks...needs another release period, of all the main characters he has only one.

Hey guys,

Here is my collection update with my latest addition: Android 18!

andr181_zps9b2cb269.jpg

Excellent display dude! What ya gonna do when Broly & 16 are released? They're gonna overtake the entire display haha

anyone know the difference between Taka time machine vs Irwin time machine? And if the irwin one is in scale with figuarts trunks?

Wish I didn't sell my SS3 Goku and two vegetas...

Not only does it suck that I sold them, but they are worth double now than what I got for them barely a few weeks and months ago lol.

Excellent display dude! What ya gonna do when Broly & 16 are released? They're gonna overtake the entire display haha

I know! I thought I was done after Regular Goku. After seeing the Androids together at SDCC, I decided to pick up 18 and will purchased the other when released.

I won't be getting Broly though. I never really knew him because I hadn't seen any of the movies. :horror

I know! I thought I was done after Regular Goku. After seeing the Androids together at SDCC, I decided to pick up 18 and will purchased the other when released.

I won't be getting Broly though. I never really knew him because I hadn't seen any of the movies. :horror
If you ever do watch the movies, please watch the subtitled version. I love the English dub of DBZ, but the 1st Broly movie dub was horrendous for no reason. That specific movie is only epic in Japanese.

Given the "success" of Datong Vegeta*, I wonder why they haven't created another character? I could see them capitalizing on SSj3 Goku, given that they already recreated the headsculpt..

*you'd be surprised how many collections I see that have bootleg Vegeta in place of the original, it takes a trained eye that's well-versed in the art of Figuart collecting to spot the subtle differences!

There's three things I've been told to look for. The white pointed boots, the yellow face, and the armor doesn't connect completely at the waist.

Gohan is the most likely considering Piccolo came re-issued recently and is the last normal release. Trunks...needs another release period, of all the main characters he has only one.

If they don't wind up being reissued, I'd be down for bootleg Gohan and bootleg Trunks.

Vegeta is an easy character to bootleg. Gohan has more accessories and Trunks' outfit would be very difficult for bootleggers. ...Not saying I wouldn't buy one if they came out but it just seems that would be more trouble and costly.

Hello everyone! I joined Sideshow Freaks just for this Figuarts Dragonball forum since this seems to be the most active about it on the net! Anyway, I've been a big fan of Dragonball ever since I was a teenager so when I learned about these Figuarts Dragonball toys, I had the urge to buy them!

Unfortunately, I only found out about these wonderful toys this year. That means that the I've only been able to buy a few characters because the rest are very overpriced now. Currently, I only have Super Saiyan Goku, Piccolo, Krillin, Perfect Cell, and Freeza is on the way from the online shop I bought him from. I'm still missing Super Saiyan Vegeta (and normal version), Gohan, and Trunks. I plan on buying Android 18, 17, 16, Broly, and Normal Goku soon. I don't need the exclusives and I don't even care about them or the box being in "mint" condition. I just want undamaged and fully functional Figuarts Dragonball toys to have fun with.

I love the Figuarts Dragonball toys because I'm amazed by how much posable they are! I actually just started buying toys again this June, 2014. I originally started buying Monsterarts Godzilla stuff, only to branch out to Dragonball toys upon learning about them. I really wish I learned about these awesome Figuarts Dragonball toys a few years ago when they were still affordable!

Hmm I think I need a little advice. Is it wise to buy that SDCC Vegeta (orange color)? It's just that I don't want that color, I want the black haired Vegeta but the black haired version is more expensive right now on Ebay than the orange Vegeta. I don't really want to buy anything that I wouldn't enjoy playing around with. Is there any place where I can buy black haired and super saiyan Vegeta for non-outrageous prices? I hope Ebay isn't the only place to find these Figuarts Dragonball toys.

I've also seen those "Datong" and "Jacksdo" versions of Vegeta, Super Saiyan 3 Goku Head, and that Trunks head on Ebay. I'm quite tempted to buy them... I've even seen that 6 piece Dragonball set that function similarly to the Figuarts version, but they just lack the beauty and functionality of the original Figuarts Dragonball toys that's why I still haven't bought them. Maybe I'll just buy that Super Saiyan 3 Goku head because although I don't really want to buy the real Super Saiyan 3 Goku, having an extra head for my Goku would still be fun.

Thanks in advance for your opinions and advice!

Anyway, actually Piccolo and Krillin just arrived today. Let me share a few pictures. It's just really so fun playing around with these guys! I really wish I had Gohan, Vegeta, and Trunks! I hope these pictures entertain you somehow. :) (I put them in spoiler tags so as to not flood the thread with many pictures.)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I also started a blog where I review toys and sometimes make comics/fun stuff out of them. I hope you find the site entertaining! :)

https://adenofuntime.blogspot.com/

great display albundy!

Hello everyone! I joined Sideshow Freaks just for this Figuarts Dragonball forum since this seems to be the most active about it on the net! Anyway, I've been a big fan of Dragonball ever since I was a teenager so when I learned about these Figuarts Dragonball toys, I had the urge to buy them!

Unfortunately, I only found out about these wonderful toys this year. That means that the I've only been able to buy a few characters because the rest are very overpriced now. Currently, I only have Super Saiyan Goku, Piccolo, Krillin, Perfect Cell, and Freeza is on the way from the online shop I bought him from. I'm still missing Super Saiyan Vegeta (and normal version), Gohan, and Trunks. I plan on buying Android 18, 17, 16, Broly, and Normal Goku soon. I don't need the exclusives and I don't even care about them or the box being in "mint" condition. I just want undamaged and fully functional Figuarts Dragonball toys to have fun with.

I love the Figuarts Dragonball toys because I'm amazed by how much posable they are! I actually just started buying toys again this June, 2014. I originally started buying Monsterarts Godzilla stuff, only to branch out to Dragonball toys upon learning about them. I really wish I learned about these awesome Figuarts Dragonball toys a few years ago when they were still affordable!

Hmm I think I need a little advice. Is it wise to buy that SDCC Vegeta (orange color)? It's just that I don't want that color, I want the black haired Vegeta but the black haired version is more expensive right now on Ebay than the orange Vegeta. I don't really want to buy anything that I wouldn't enjoy playing around with. Is there any place where I can buy black haired and super saiyan Vegeta for non-outrageous prices? I hope Ebay isn't the only place to find these Figuarts Dragonball toys.

I've also seen those "Datong" and "Jacksdo" versions of Vegeta, Super Saiyan 3 Goku Head, and that Trunks head on Ebay. I'm quite tempted to buy them... I've even seen that 6 piece Dragonball set that function similarly to the Figuarts version, but they just lack the beauty and functionality of the original Figuarts Dragonball toys that's why I still haven't bought them. Maybe I'll just buy that Super Saiyan 3 Goku head because although I don't really want to buy the real Super Saiyan 3 Goku, having an extra head for my Goku would still be fun.

Thanks in advance for your opinions and advice!

Anyway, actually Piccolo and Krillin just arrived today. Let me share a few pictures. It's just really so fun playing around with these guys! I really wish I had Gohan, Vegeta, and Trunks! I hope these pictures entertain you somehow. :) (I put them in spoiler tags so as to not flood the thread with many pictures.)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I also started a blog where I review toys and sometimes make comics/fun stuff out of them. I hope you find the site entertaining! :)

https://adenofuntime.blogspot.com/

welcome aboard! fun stuff there man! my sadako just arrived too! :yess
love how piccolo and krillin are her pets :p

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back