S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol blood! That's the best one yet! Vegeta's blank expression when Goku huddles up to him is just perfect!
I'm guessing those accessories are 1/12 scale?

my-pleasure-o.gif

Lol blood! That's the best one yet! Vegeta's blank expression when Goku huddles up to him is just perfect!
I'm guessing those accessories are 1/12 scale?

yeah 1/12
i wish he came with this face though :/

vege.png

Lol yeah that would have been a good fit!

I ordered an SDCC Vegeta off of ebay, but it seems like I'm being shipped two when I bought and paid for only one. I sent the guy a message telling him I'd like to return, do I have to wait for it to fully ship here and then back, or can I stop it now? Ebay experienced guys?

@Anti-Wave -What makes you think 2 are being shipped? If you were only charged for one I would wait and see what gets delivered. If you end up with 2 then contact the seller. If he wants the second one back make him pay you for shipping before you send it out.

Just bought a datong SS Vegeta for $30 on ebay. Curipus to see in person if it feels different than the rest as I don't have my original SS Vegeta anymore to compare it to.

It doesnt feel any different, but the paint apps are slightly below par.

Also, watch the hand ball joints; mine snapped with little pressure, plastic is more brittle.

For everyone who says they won't be getting Broly, I suggest you preorder now, because when you inevitably decide you want him (and you will) he will be a ridiculous price ;)

For everyone who says they won't be getting Broly, I suggest you preorder now, because when you inevitably decide you want him (and you will) he will be a ridiculous price ;)

I'm actually tempted to buy two to keep one in the case. I want to pose all of the figures but Broly's massiveness might be pretty cool in the box, as well.

When will that be?

Well I just applied the Kanji symbols to his gi & I'm gonna paint them later tonight. Just gotta order some extra parts so prolly in the next couple of weeks ^__^

Thanks for the warning.

It's more of a cautionary tale than a warning :monkey3 but all jokes aside it is a quality bootleg, the differences are minor trust me. yeah the waste pops up a little too easily & the neckball could be tighter & the boot tips are lighter but really, when you post photos of it amongst all your other figures, it's hard for anyone to tell the difference and like I said it takes a trained eye to notice anyway so it really doesn't matter :D Unless of course you'd rather spend a couple hundred on the legit version, compare the 2 & say to yourself "wow why are people still forking over all that cash when they can get an extremely similar version for a lot cheaper" then you're more than welcome ;)

I've noticed that the paint on the knee joints of the bootleg vegeta rubs off pretty easily as well as the other problems noted here.

Back