S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A hot toys 1/12 figure sounds interesting. Thanks anyway [emoji2]
They made a 1/12 Batman that came bundled with the Bat as far as I'm aware. Think they made Catwoman as well. Not sure how the articulation turned out though.

Edit: See?
3f211945b5baa3bcb6ae8604448dbd31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Finally got Harley and I absolutely love the figure. The likeness isn't perfect but it's pretty damn good, as to be expected from Figuarts. It's missing some small details here and there, but it doesn't bother me that much. Overall I couldn't be happier with the figure.
f9422f45e1fbf064ef89021880d4d269.jpg

810bbc9322a10f63157a96ce4f00fd3d.jpg

Very creative shots! :duff
Love the pose with the bat. Its so realistic with the dynamic hair tweak.

My new haul last weekend :)
The sculpt is quite amazing for a 6" figure.

attachment.php

I think the likely reason they didn't put tattoos there was that they would be so easy to damage what with them being on a major point of articulation. Mine has a scratch in that area so it is easy to do.

I think the likely reason they didn't put tattoos there was that they would be so easy to damage what with them being on a major point of articulation. Mine has a scratch in that area so it is easy to do.
That is true. Didn't think of that but it makes perfect sense. Still doesn't explain the rotten tattoo though. Either way, while its less movie accurate, the less tattoos the better IMO.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

All these pictures and reviews I've seen of Harley have pushed me over the edge.

I can't stress enough how much I disliked Suicide Squad and this isn't even my favourite Harley design or anything, but I'll be damned if that's not a great action figure.

Went ahead and ordered one from BBTS; it better be great. 😉

Also, she's my second Figuarts after the ANH Luke Skywalker and I loved that figure.

All these pictures and reviews I've seen of Harley have pushed me over the edge.

I can't stress enough how much I disliked Suicide Squad and this isn't even my favourite Harley design or anything, but I'll be damned if that's not a great action figure.

Went ahead and ordered one from BBTS; it better be great. 😉

Also, she's my second Figuarts after the ANH Luke Skywalker and I loved that figure.

You won't regret it. I haven't even seen the film but knew I had to get her. She looks spot on and is great for posing with other figs (Deadpool works best for me so far). I really can't fault her.

I've caved and ordered the DK Batman to go with her. I don't even care they're not in the same movie universe.

f127f0af06961fbf33934235561a7efd.jpg

Just got my harley and she's sure looks fantastic in hand. Pending the outcome of the HT version, I'm quite convinced that this is the best Harley out of all scales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol realised her neck collar wasn't in the right place and so here again.
8583d1db5a9afa551e74cd5f9bb92e2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there's something wrong with the proportion, the arms look very long

Toy-Fair-2017-Bluefin-DC-SH-Figuarts-001.jpg

b55f6aa52a0866afdb1b458a568d9275.jpg

Yeesh, that 3d printing tech they have sure doesn't look hot on the tattoos. That and his head looks...kinda crap?

Does anyone know if it's possible to switch heads between Mafex and Figuarts? That joker head sculpt on the figuarts looks terrible, but the costume is my favourite one from the movie.

Does anyone know if it's possible to switch heads between Mafex and Figuarts? That joker head sculpt on the figuarts looks terrible, but the costume is my favourite one from the movie.
Probably with a little bit of blue tack. I'll let you know once I have them in hand

Back