S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry arrived yesterday after a bit of a delay, had a chance to finally snag some pics

Probably my favorite sculpt is the grin face

My impressions and more pics coming..

That last pic is too funny, I check the reviews and there on the ropes about some of the specs

:lol it is a nice figure in person..pics don't showcase her well unfortunately :lecture

It has some flaws but overall it's the best SS Harley version I have seen in this scale so far. I wish she came with sleeveless arms

Idk something about the jacket colours seem off...They're too flat and pale I think. I'm probably going to pick mafex over SHF, for once. My dream fig is the mafex figure with the shf heads (with the pale skin deco of the mafex)

got her like a week ago!. very satisfied!

hq.png

meh.png

I've had my Harley for a little while now, and I'm really happy with her. Pics do tend not to do her justice, but I think she looks great in hand. I broke her bat while trying to get the hand holding it onto her wrist. It is repaired but I limit her to a pose where she has the bat behind her head.

SHF Dark Knight is coming.

ETA is 06/17

Creds to SHF Lovers Thailand.
16142886_10211570619683788_6512086006253795777_n.jpg

what do you think about this line?
eihter bandai will go ahead and we'll get a bruce wayne, catwoman, wonder woman etc or this line end up like the alien line (we got 3 figures and than the line died)?
Shall we go with mafex or bandai for the dc figures?

what do you think about this line?
eihter bandai will go ahead and we'll get a bruce wayne, catwoman, wonder woman etc or this line end up like the alien line (we got 3 figures and than the line died)?
Shall we go with mafex or bandai for the dc figures?

Well, I'm still hoping they'll make a SS Batman since they don't seem to have the interest or license to make BvS figures. The SS suit is essentially the same as the BvS suit, which I like a lot more than the JL suit.

New Pics of TDK Batman. Mafex if bigger than Figuarts, but I hope its comparable to the Mafex version.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

More Dark Knight pics. I'm guessing pre-order will be popping up any day now...

16142917_10154251017117308_7594566585504637908_n.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Dark-Knight-Batman-002.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Dark-Knight-Batman-003.jpg

Somebody on twitter commented.. " he has Breasts " :lol

LOL..... I hope figuarts does more movie versions... Begins( I have Neca's but they really cut back on the articulation which sucks),89,BVS/SS,Animated Series.

Back