S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I really want to pick this up, but I've been holding off waiting for a good review. Hopefully figuarts does a black tuxedo version.

My Harley Quinn just came in! Haven't opened her yet but she's looking great. The one smiling head seems to have a slightly squished nose like others have had though.

d702caab76335653768bbf5002ea1a6e.jpg

Unbelievable. I knew I was going to like this figure, but I didn't expect myself to love it this much. I am blown away. To truly appreciate Harley you have to have her in hand. She is incredible and has a great amount of accessories. I think she's my best import figure (still haven't opened my Mezco Batman though).

I have never seen detail like this in a 6" figure before. I especially love all 3 heads. Interchangeable faces or heads is a huge plus in my book, and getting 3 is great. She's just a super fun, sexy, and colorful figure. Just adding her to the display makes the entire shelf look better.

My only really complaint is the paint rub from the red; both on the jacket and the hands. I don't think it will be a major problem though and there's just so much good here I can overlook it.

From someone who hated Suicide Squad more than most and wasn't even a huge fan of this design for Harley, I can't recommend this figure enough.

83dc52f332fa9d761a833c581134bae1.jpg
d084e66da1baa9e3eb5bf3132a9459cd.jpg
c0517dbd7fc16c94f16fa1b91ca88d2c.jpg
5a0b545a533ee2443c40b500c2892aee.jpg
3a98253049b8cb95beaefa2d49292c8a.jpg
8f676684081b0f0fff6c789817e1f441.jpg
0c3333b3d03f1037a17f2684b70fa053.jpg

great pictures! cant wait to receive mine.. Amazon is taking forever with my orders.... i shouldve used my sister's prime account..... grrrr

Wish figuarts would put Ledger Joker up for pre-order already I need him to go with my figuarts Bale.

Alright ... after seeing how nicely the Harley figure turned out, now I want one!

So, since this will be my 1st Figuarts, I have a couple of questions.

1) What's the best place to buy this figure from?

2) What's the MSRP? How much of a deal can I get on this?

Thanks for any replies.

Alright ... after seeing how nicely the Harley figure turned out, now I want one!

So, since this will be my 1st Figuarts, I have a couple of questions.

1) What's the best place to buy this figure from?

2) What's the MSRP? How much of a deal can I get on this?

Thanks for any replies.
I don't know if there's a "best place" since the prices are pretty uniform everywhere but I'd probably recommend Amazon. The MSRP from Bluefin is $59.99 and Amazon currently has it for $57.37, which is probably the best you can do unless you chance getting it for a little less a few months down the road (and that's if it stays in stock that long).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I managed to grab a Joker at a decent price, and also picked up a Harley too - both arrived within a day of one another. Harley is beyond impressive - I agree with all of the positive things that have been written about her. She's a brilliant figure. Her wrist pegs are a bit small, and whilst swapping out the hands I was worried it would break, so I think she will be holding her bat indefinitely because I don't want to risk trying to swap them out again. No idea why they angled the hole for the peg - bad design choice.

Joker is also awesome, but nowhere near as impressive as Harley is. He's definitely a figure that is better in hand than he looks in pictures. Neck is very long, but you can angle down the head a bit to solve that problem. I hate the fact they made it so long but didn't bother adding the tattoo on his neck. I saw his wrist peg break in Daredevil's review, so again, I'm going to refrain from swapping out his hands for now. The heads themselves are A LOT more impressive in-hand than the pics/videos I've seen of him.

All in all, very impressive figures. Harley is a solid 9/10 for me, and Joker an easy 7.5/10.

Last edited:
I managed to grab a Joker at a decent price, and also picked up a Harley too - both arrived within a day of one another. Harley is beyond impressive - I agree with all of the positive things that have been written about her. She's a brilliant figure. Her wrist pegs are a bit small, and whilst swapping out the hands I was worried it would break, so I think she will be holding her bat indefinitely because I don't want to risk trying to swap them out again. No idea why they angled the hole for the peg - bad design choice.

Joker is also awesome, but nowhere near as impressive as Harley is. He's definitely a figure that is better in hand than he looks in pictures. Neck is very long, but you can angle down the head a bit to solve that problem. I hate the fact they made it so long but didn't bother adding the tattoo on his neck. I saw his wrist peg break in Daredevil's review, so again, I'm going to refrain from swapping out his hands for now. The heads themselves are A LOT more impressive in-hand than the pics/videos I've seen of him.

All in all, very impressive figures. Harley is a solid 9/10 for me, and Joker an easy 7.5/10.
Just curious, where'd you get joker and for how much?

I got him from AmiAmi for around £59 including DHL shipping. The only problem was being hit with an £18 custom charge, but luckily I had anticipated it and saved accordingly. I think he's out in the U.S soon, though, so might be worth waiting a little longer for a better deal.

I got him from AmiAmi for around £59 including DHL shipping. The only problem was being hit with an £18 custom charge, but luckily I had anticipated it and saved accordingly. I think he's out in the U.S soon, though, so might be worth waiting a little longer for a better deal.
I'm in aus but waiting out is a good idea, I don't see him being in super high demand. He'll probably plummet like jango, another fig who I think is great due to love of the character but just isn't a popular seller.

The likeness really shines in your pic, probably because its from a distance. Pics up close greatly warp how some of these figures look, especially the Jango and rots clone

Agreed! I don't think Joker will be hard to come by when it gets a U.S release. I hope they do a black tux version - figuarts would knock that out of the park.

Definitely - the method of printing they are using on the faces makes them look really off when viewed up close in pics, but in the shelf they honestly look brilliant. Joker in particular does not seem to translate well through pictures and close-up videos.

Amazon and Ebay may be the best place for a deal- average price is $52-59. Worth it because it's the finest 6 inch figure I have ever seen!

Does anyone have the Mafex version of Harley Quinn? I think I may prefer that since she has more head options (if you account for buying the gold dress version as well which comes with two more sculpts)

Does anyone have the Mafex version of Harley Quinn? I think I may prefer that since she has more head options (if you account for buying the gold dress version as well which comes with two more sculpts)
She hasn't been released yet as far as I am aware.

Back