S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted Batman. But I wanted BvS Batman :(

Still looks good though.

With the JL movie coming out next year, there might be a chance for SHF to tease us with Bats in early 2017 then have pre orders up by July - August. Even though there's a slight difference of his suit compared to the BvS version.

What are figuarts production pieces like? So they come out close to the prototypes at all?

Yeah quite close

I saw a close up of batmans face, it wasn't all flashed out, and it looked great. But now I can't find it anywhere!

I really hope they put the ( lucky you tattoo ) back on other then that it looks perfect.

So mafex batman and superman are out now. Can't wait for reviews. Haven't ordered batman like i planned to (got shf ant man instead) but mafex usually stays in stock for a while. I saw an imgur gallery with in hand pics but cant find the link anymore, but they look pretty much the same as their latest show appearance.

Joker says "display only"....should we be worried?

sdcc-2016-tamashii-nations-setup-11-1024x768.jpg

Never owned something from S.H.Figuarts but I pre-ordered Harley. What about the quality of these figures? Can I compare these with the quality of 7" figures from Neca?

I'm hoping to get the rest of the Suicide Squad in this format. Deadshot, Boomerang, Killer Croc and Katana would be awesome in this scale and they'd probably be the only ones to do them all :lol

Nah, not figuarts. I think this is it for SS, joker and Harley, if we are lucky maybe deadshot.

You can get the mafex which is in this scale as well.

I'm thinking I will stick with this Harley and Joker (over the HT version, unless they release another Harley) although I wish they did a different version of Joker and had a better sculpt on him.

How's the quality of these figures? Are these the same brand as the ones that the Batman v Superman figures kept breaking?

would be cool if they did Enchantress , well if anyone did her, shes the only one not getting a 5-6inch figure or a figure that does not look weirdly proportioned .

Sadly nothing I believe. Shame because if they did a BvS Batman it would be an instant purchase for me. The Mafex is too fragile and while a nice figure, its proportions do not look movie accurate to me. DCC version might end up being my choice.

How's the quality of these figures? Are these the same brand as the ones that the Batman v Superman figures kept breaking?

Way different in terms of quality, sculpt wise IMO SHF takes the 1st spot. Mafex (the company youre talking about) has bad QC issues compared to SHF, I have 4 SHF figures and none of them broke apart or was beyond repair.

Never owned something from S.H.Figuarts but I pre-ordered Harley. What about the quality of these figures? Can I compare these with the quality of 7" figures from Neca?

Much better than Neca. Look up some video reviews on figuarts. You can see the quality in terms of paint. The plastic is a little more lightweight than neca, but still very durable. Hence the larger price tag.

Back