S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With their 3d printing face technology SHF is usually spot on, so i wouldn't be too worried. Suicide squad joker still looks like the movie character, regardless or whether people like the design or not (i love it personally). I think SHF captured the body shape and form or ledger's joker much better than mafex. Mafex's colours were also a bit off, especially in the hair and the overly clean face paint. I repainted the face on mine and it looks loads better, but the hair is still too green. It should be a dirty blond with the green looking almost like grass stains, like the sf

11uclf8.jpg

Did I miss out on the Figuarts SS Harley pre order already? Or will there be other places I can pre order from here in the US?

more pics, from toyark

SDCC-2016-Tamashii-Nations-SH-Figuarts-DC-Movie-008.jpg

SDCC-2016-Tamashii-Nations-SH-Figuarts-DC-Movie-009.jpg

SDCC-2016-Tamashii-Nations-SH-Figuarts-DC-Movie-010.jpg

SDCC-2016-Tamashii-Nations-SH-Figuarts-DC-Movie-011.jpg

SDCC-2016-Tamashii-Nations-SH-Figuarts-DC-Movie-012.jpg

SDCC-2016-Tamashii-Nations-SH-Figuarts-DC-Movie-013.jpg

SDCC-2016-Tamashii-Nations-SH-Figuarts-DC-Movie-015.jpg

Not DCEU, but still figuarts DC film figures, and there isn't another thread for these.

Did I miss out on the Figuarts SS Harley pre order already? Or will there be other places I can pre order from here in the US?

Harley was up on Amazon with free Prime Shipping for $59

TDK/TDKR Bats looks terrific, definite purchase. Proportions look good and knowing Figuarts, will be fun to pose. Unlike Mafex that will fall apart if you look at it wrong.

It would be awesome if we got a Begins suit as well.

From what I'm seeing, I wasn't that right :lol the improvement is very small.

:lol looks pretty good to me now.

TDK/TDKR Bats looks terrific, definite purchase. Proportions look good and knowing Figuarts, will be fun to pose. Unlike Mafex that will fall apart if you look at it wrong.

It would be awesome if we got a Begins suit as well.

:exactly:

I would love to see the Begins suit and Bane in this scale.

Those are incredibly good for 7" figures. Thanks for the pics, GeneralZodLives!

Bit too bad Harley misses the Lucky You tat. Jared's Joker sculpt will improve, pretty sure. Don't really care to buy TDK Batman, the Mafex is fine enough. This Joker is better though, might et that, if Batman is a little overly tall don't care.

But **** me I wish they'd shown off DCEU Bats.

Back