rorschach - speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would bet good money they'll go sculpted mask but try to give it a lot of texture to make it look cloth. I think you'll get two masks with different expressions and a Walter head.

i dont think so, but if you think about it for alternate mask patterns all it requires is a different paint app on the same sculpt ya know? so maybe two masked heads and an unmasked vers. *shrugs*

Three masks would be awesome but i bet we will only get one masked and a walter head. But multiple masks would be awesome. I have a feeling that there will be maskheads on ebay with different mask patterns when the figure comes out.

That is an interesting idea that has been circulating since this line was rumored, the fact that HT might do random inserts of the mask with a finite number of possibilities and that people will have to hunt eBay to get the one they want.

I'd want a detailed Walter head, and maybe 3 alternate cloth masks. I'd also want this Grappling Gun, smiley pin, spray can, and maybe a extra jacket for Walter (like they did with Two Face).

Back