Ronnin's collection room."WIP"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an nice setup! I really like those red walls. I don't know why, but they really accent the pieces nicely.

This may have been said: But in the second pic on page 2, there is a Venom and Spider-Man two-piece set. Who made that? That looks really sharp IMO! :rock

What an nice setup! I really like those red walls. I don't know why, but they really accent the pieces nicely.

This may have been said: But in the second pic on page 2, there is a Venom and Spider-Man two-piece set. Who made that? That looks really sharp IMO! :rock

It's the Bowen "venom vs Spiderman" dio. It's really a good piece, nice size and good paint apps.

New addition to my collection and i could not be more excited:banana
8vydc7.jpg
ao9e.jpg
2ryt4ar.jpg
23tl0r6.jpg

this is unbelievable!!! It looks so amazing!!

who makes the 2 dinosaur heads you have mounted on the wall and what statue is that in front of those 2 heads?

this is unbelievable!!! It looks so amazing!!

who makes the 2 dinosaur heads you have mounted on the wall and what statue is that in front of those 2 heads?

Thanks a lot,the heads are made by "WETA" one is the "velociraptor" and the other one is the "V-rex". The statue in front of them is "king kong VS V-rex" and is also made by the same company,and they are all from that peter jackson KONG movie.

Thank you, the base is made of 3/4 insulation foam. I posted a link a few pages back of a video in YouTube that will show you all the steps. Thank you for all your comments.

Back