Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16)

On RPF there were some members saying these were scaled helmets not 1:1.

According to Making Star Wars, Vader's iconic costume has been faithfully recreated by helmet sculptor Brian Muir and his team, and "perfectly" matches Vader's look in A New Hope.
Warning: Potential spoilers below.
Rumor: Hayden Christensen May Return as Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode VIII - IGN News

The outlet also claims that original voice actor James Earl Jones will be returning to voice Vader in Rogue One. Whether or not his lines have already been recorded is unknown, as they may be added in post-production.

Reports also claim Vader will be played by a completely new actor, and there's no word on exactly how large a part the character will have in the film. That said, rumblings suggest he'll be a "prominent player in a few scenes and something to fear for the heroes."

Smart.
They could make him the main vilain.
That could be very cool.

Oh man those helmets are sex.

That black one is gorgeous.

I think the sand color is nice.

I haven't been following the development of this, is there a chance Vader is in it?

...is there a chance Vader is in it?

A chance? yes. Rumors are ILM is working on a digital Tarkin, which suggests Vader could also appear.

Disney is also trying to lock in casting for a young actor to play Han Solo so the character can appear in this film.

Disney was never going to do this movie without a pre-established major character. Glad Vader and Tarkin will more than likely be the villains for this.

Would love to see Vader do some flying and just dominant the battle in the sky.

Disney was never going to do this movie without a pre-established major character. Glad Vader and Tarkin will more than likely be the villains for this.

Would love to see Vader do some flying and just dominant the battle in the sky.

That seems like something that a lot of fans would be upset at. Not me though! The reason I was interested in Episode VII was because they showed Darth Vader's helmet it in the trailer. Vader is my where my interest in Star Wars lies, so I can't wait for this!

That statement I posted below was a big waste of time for TFA, nothing memorable from any non speaking alien in that movie.

Story arcs, give me a break.

The most elaborate one ended up being that silly cgi monster with the tentacles and dumb name.

"The creature team also created smaller character arcs and stories for each group of aliens to play out themselves during takes, “which allowed J.J. [Abrams] to just treat them as part of the cast and feel free just to shoot the environment without worrying necessarily that these were particularly special in any way.”

“We didn’t try to treat them as a special effect,” Scanlan admitted. “We just wanted them to be part of the ’Star Wars’ world, and to feel natural in that world.”

"Director Gareth Edwards promises a darker, grittier, more realistic "

Hollywood's favorite buzzwords.

tumblr_ms4ckwq2FW1r9d3blo4_250.gif

I thought we were over all this darker more realistic crap? Thought it died when they tried to make amazing spiderman, and fant4stic that way.

Back