RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was watching a review of kakashi on YouTube and he said all the face plates has an indent on his nose. For those that received theirs, did you have an indent on the nose? He did mention perhaps blowing with a hair dryer may fix it but hasn't done so yet. If anyone had this issue, did blowing drying it work?

Was watching a review of kakashi on YouTube and he said all the face plates has an indent on his nose. For those that received theirs, did you have an indent on the nose? He did mention perhaps blowing with a hair dryer may fix it but hasn't done so yet. If anyone had this issue, did blowing drying it work?
No indent on the nose that I can see.

On another note, this figure came with a clear vial of fluid. I had no idea what it was so I had google translate it. Now I'm even more confused. What need is there for usage of glue at all on this figure?
Kakashi.png

Last edited:
Had to stitch the image together as it was on a piece of tape that was bent in half. No accessory or clothing piece should require glue, so I have no idea why this was included. Don't have a picture of the figure instructions, but a close up of the manual can be found here 因使用写轮眼复制了上千种忍术而被称为“拷贝忍者”卡卡西!【武哥分享】RocketToys 正版授权 1/6 ROC 旗木卡卡西 专业测评 模玩分享_哔哩哔哩_bilibili at 1min44sec - 1min49sec and the reviewer talks about the glue vial at 2min14sec

PXL_20230902_005459868.jpg

There's no mention of the superglue vial usage in the video but I would assume its for the magnets on the backpouch since it could drop off over time or in high heat/humidity conditions.

Not really something to be bothered about, just something RocketToys think would be good to include just in case.

Received my Sasuke from Kit yesterday, PERFECT service as always.

Sasuke is great, the only con is the join of his body, but it can be hide like on my photos (sorry lightning is not good)
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

BUT, there is a possible other con, Sasuke is too small, isn't it?????
09.png

Looks great but you are right way to small and the zen naruto just doesn’t look good next to him imo

This is not the Zen Creations discussion thread, but I am disappointed that Sasuke is so much shorter than Naruto. When Sasuke has always been taller than Naruto, all the way onto their adulthood. How did anyone approve this figure? I assume most people who get Sasuke, will probably get Naruto as well. I don't collect Naruto, but I am a Sasuke collector. This one was one of the few figures that have this particular outfit of his, and they managed to make him look awkward, not only in height but also in proportions. He looks like a little eight-year-old-child, instead of a fifteen-year-old angsty teenager. That's probably the only articulated 1:6 figure I'll ever see with that oufit and hair style, but I might have to pass, considering how much better ThreeZero's looks, even if it's not older-teen Sasuke.

Im still baffled aswell how its been like 4 years since Zen creations first revealed naruto and they have only just put out 3 figures in that time

Hopefully we get a sasuke eventually from rockettoys

Does anyone know if Kakashi is available anywhere else for preorder? Not BBTS though

Hoping that Kit or Gundamit will have some extra

Does anyone know if Kakashi is available anywhere else for preorder? Not BBTS though

Hoping that Kit or Gundamit will have some extra
If you pre-ordered last year, please wait patiently because they will deliver in 3 batches. Currently, you cannot pre-order this product anymore because it closed orders last year. If someone says there are pre-orders left, be careful because they are scammers. Currently, if you want to buy ready-made products, of course they will be available, but I need to say that the price will be higher than the original pre-order price from last year. I can also order new stock if you need it

Kakashi second batch is ready, just paid for mine.

Unpainted prototypes for the next five characters will be shown at Wonderfest next week 微博

NICE!

I just got around to opening my Itachi, really impressed. I will say, their Sengoku Basara pair are better, but Itachi is overall a simpler design so it's a little unfair to compare. While I await Kakashi, I'm even more glad they've added waist swivel, finally.

I wonder who the next 5 could be. I'm totally in if it's Minato, Naruto and Sasuke. I should probably think hard for any others; too many great toys coming, the wallet simply can't keep up!

NICE!

I just got around to opening my Itachi, really impressed. I will say, their Sengoku Basara pair are better, but Itachi is overall a simpler design so it's a little unfair to compare. While I await Kakashi, I'm even more glad they've added waist swivel, finally.

I wonder who the next 5 could be. I'm totally in if it's Minato, Naruto and Sasuke. I should probably think hard for any others; too many great toys coming, the wallet simply can't keep up!
Next 5 are -

Kisame
Deidara
Sasori
Tsunade
Hinata

I’m fine with more characters as long as they eventually get to naruto and sasuke

Ah, you're right.
Kinda disappointed in Tsunade. No Naruto is such a strange omission. But in for Hinata.

Edit: looking at the brief clip above, mind changed. In for all... damn.
Where? I don’t see the figures in the vid

Back