RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roc Kakashi :))

Attachments

• e99adf749ffeb339c5bdffdbe25e9a3810993427.jpg_1048w__web-dynamic.jpg
    e99adf749ffeb339c5bdffdbe25e9a3810993427.jpg_1048w__web-dynamic.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Image_20230815195525.jpg
    Image_20230815195525.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 7e4782c04eca9c94c5db.jpg
    7e4782c04eca9c94c5db.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 0
I can see what they meant about the eyes. I hope it looks better in person.
Yeah somehow the eyeballs look more sunken in than on Itachi and Madara, but I think it still looks really good. I seriously can't wait to see a Rinnegan user with this mechanism!!!

Yeah the eyes look really dark now. Real shame about that. Everything else looks really good.

He looks kinda different from the proto .. but still good. Now im curious about a comparison between RocketToys and ThreeZeros Kakashi.

Still. Their first batch were Madara, Itachi and Kakashi, as well as those two Sengoku Basara characters.
They announced to make a Bleach line.. What about more Basara characters? As far as I know or recall, those two didnt sell well. Meccha Japan has them still in stock. Gundamit had them for a while, but they are sold out now.

Just realized I've been saying Game Toys for Rocket Toys this whole time LOL
Can't blame you. They have equal quality, the prototype pictures were from the same photographer, and they share the same body as GT. There are just too many similarities, but the biggest difference is: licensed vs unlicensed.

Same here yo!

The Sharingan trio that were revealed last year are now a reality, delivered as promised!

….well…kind of. Still need to see kakashi’s eyes in person.

Just wondering, what are some sites that will sell their product? I know of toyswonderland, gundamit, bbts, one sixth kit. Anyone else that you suggest?

Just wondering, what are some sites that will sell their product? I know of toyswonderland, gundamit, bbts, one sixth kit. Anyone else that you suggest?
OneSixthKit, GianToy, BBTS, Showz/Gundamit and KGHobby is all you really need. Avoid Toyswonderland/Comic Sanctorum.

Do not use toyswonderland
Edit: the others listed are great

OneSixthKit, GianToy, BBTS, Showz/Gundamit and KGHobby is all you really need. Avoid Toyswonderland/Comic Sanctorum.
Thanks for all the info. Interesting that toyswonderland is not good considering Justin's collection plugs that store. What are the issues with toyswonderland? I have only ordered with gundamit/showz and bbts in the past.

From RT weibo: Kakashi release in 2-3 batches. I didn't get an invoice, so another month or two for me like with Itachi.

Back