RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just make Ichiraku Ramen man. Who needs Naruto.

1696279510502.png

They all look incredible, but Sasori is next level. Gives me hope for Asura Path Pain.

e98982702481f5a98f241eb5fb282008.png

Yeah I'm not understanding their line of thinking. Their doing so many side characters while PO numbers are small for this line but won't do Naruto himself? It is cool to see them doing characters that companies usually wouldn't but damn not doing the main character whos name is on the box is crazy. :lol
Right?? It’s bizarre.

I figured they would’ve teased the mains after Kakashi…but nope! Here’s akatsuki members 1 through….I forget how many…but here’s kisame to go with Itachi! Here’s Hinata to go with…oh wait…

Very random, bordering on no rhyme or reason picks. Most of the collecting realm would at least want the mains first THEN side characters. This reverse strategy is a bold move for RT.

Especially when these seem to be ‘“one and done’s”. Small PO numbers filled, close the gate. After release, that’s it.

…so without forward thinking, many collectors will naturally skip out on these side b****es whilst waiting for the mains. And when they eventually get the mains, they’re gonna have to backtrack and literally HUNT the earlier figures just to complete the roster.

I’ve been out of the Naruto loop for a LONG time…

Were the akatsuki THAT POPULAR?

They did say they want to go for other characters first, they will make sauske and naruto eventually. If we were like 20 characters deep I would get the frustration but its only 8 so far

Dude…if they reach character 20 and still no sign of the mains? Yeah, that’ll confirm they CAN’T make them because of Zen creations.

Right?? It’s bizarre.

I figured they would’ve teased the mains after Kakashi…but nope! Here’s akatsuki members 1 through….I forget how many…but here’s kisame to go with Itachi! Here’s Hinata to go with…oh wait…

Very random, bordering on no rhyme or reason picks. Most of the collecting realm would at least want the mains first THEN side characters. This reverse strategy is a bold move for RT.

Especially when these seem to be ‘“one and done’s”. Small PO numbers filled, close the gate. After release, that’s it.

…so without forward thinking, many collectors will naturally skip out on these side b****es whilst waiting for the mains. And when they eventually get the mains, they’re gonna have to backtrack and literally HUNT the earlier figures just to complete the roster.

Dude…if they reach character 20 and still no sign of the mains? Yeah, that’ll confirm they CAN’T make them because of Zen creations.

I really think people are just over thinking it, walter88 has told us that the rockettoys boss wants to make the whole akatsuki etc. the akatsuki were extremely popular, if I had to narrow my collecting down in this line I would collect them only

He said that naruto and sasuke have been done before by other companies and they want to focus on other characters, I understand wanting the main characters but its nice to actually have some different ones for a change rather than another naruto and sasuke

They might not be soon but they will happen, I really don’t think zen creations have anything to do with it at all. I assume having the license for shippuden means they can make whatever characters they like with approval

They are making what they want to make, naruto and sasuke will come when they want to make them

Right?? It’s bizarre.

Dude…if they reach character 20 and still no sign of the mains? Yeah, that’ll confirm they CAN’T make them because of Zen creations
Some akatsuki are very popular. Kisame not so much, but most will get him as a partner figure for Itachi so I get putting him in batch 2. Tsunade was Hokage for most of the series. The truly puzzling pick is Hinata, she's a background character with no plot relevance and absent for like 90% of the story. Her only purpose was to simp for Naruto, making her without him is strange.

They did say they want to go for other characters first, they will make sauske and naruto eventually. If we were like 20 characters deep I would get the frustration but its only 8 so far
Eh, many figure lines don't make it to 8 characters. But I'm not frustrated yet, I'll wait for batch 3 first.

I really think people are just over thinking it, walter88 has told us that the rockettoys boss wants to make the whole akatsuki etc. the akatsuki were extremely popular, if I had to narrow my collecting down in this line I would collect them only

He said that naruto and sasuke have been done before by other companies and they want to focus on other characters, I understand wanting the main characters but its nice to actually have some different ones for a change rather than another naruto and sasuke

They might not be soon but they will happen, I really don’t think zen creations have anything to do with it at all. I assume having the license for shippuden means they can make whatever characters they like with approval

They are making what they want to make, naruto and sasuke will come when they want to make them

That’s fair.

The bright side to this is: like how Kakashi was a major improvement over Madara and Itachi…I guess whatever improvements or innovations introduced with these upcoming characters can be applied to the mains…therefore making them the ultimate, best ver of the characters AND figures.

That’s fair.

The bright side to this is: like how Kakashi was a major improvement over Madara and Itachi…I guess whatever improvements or innovations introduced with these upcoming characters can be applied to the mains…therefore making them the ultimate, best ver of the characters AND figures.

I agree 100%. Rockettoys are just going to keep getting better and better, no doubt when they do eventually get around to Naruto and Sasuke, they will be mind blowing

Some akatsuki are very popular. Kisame not so much, but most will get him as a partner figure for Itachi so I get putting him in batch 2. Tsunade was Hokage for most of the series. The truly puzzling pick is Hinata, she's a background character with no plot relevance and absent for like 90% of the story. Her only purpose was to simp for Naruto, making her without him is strange.

Eh, many figure lines don't make it to 8 characters. But I'm not frustrated yet, I'll wait for batch 3 first.

Hinata is incredibly popular though. A fan favourite, my bias aside. Confident she is more popular than Sakura, no thanks to terrible writing for Sakura as a whole.

There are a lot of favourites though, so you can't really go wrong with nearly any of them. Or if it's a limited licensed contract, they got a cheap deal to produce the lesser bunch, but Naruto/Sasuke didn't fit into that contract. Who knows really.

I sincerely hope it’s not a license contract and zen creations is involved or whatever. These figures are hot toy anime quality number 1 and number 2 they look a million times better than zen creations and are better detailed. The zen naruto looks goofy.
I hope it’s just then wanting to expand the line cause hot toys is able to make figures other companies make like Batman and DC stuff.

It would be a real shame if we got all these beautiful side characters and villains and no team 7 . That would be a huge loss. It’s a big reason why I don’t want to kinda delve into this line yet into we atleast get naruto

I sincerely hope it’s not a license contract and zen creations is involved or whatever. These figures are hot toy anime quality number 1 and number 2 they look a million times better than zen creations and are better detailed. The zen naruto looks goofy.
I hope it’s just then wanting to expand the line cause hot toys is able to make figures other companies make like Batman and DC stuff.

It would be a real shame if we got all these beautiful side characters and villains and no team 7 . That would be a huge loss. It’s a big reason why I don’t want to kinda delve into this line yet into we atleast get naruto

As member @Venzarr pointed out, it has nothing to do with licensing and more with ROC wanting to make other characters first.

And I’m ok with that because Kakashi being the 3rd “Naruto” release, it was a MAJOR improvement over Madara and Itachi. meaning any further improvements they make over the course of these next releases will be applied to Naruto and Sasuke. So we have THAT to look forward to.

And honestly…these are better than HT quality. Accurate as **** to the source material, mad accessories, and as I mentioned earlier, Kakashi is fun as hell. I don’t know if you own the “copy ninja”…but once you’ve played with it, you’ll say to yourself “aint no way HT would treat this series with the same respect RT has shown it so far”

And I’d say…just start pulling the trigger man. You have the DEFINITE possibility of wanting these AFTER Naruto is released…but by then, the prices for the earlier figures would drive one insane. If you can swing for the ones that’ll pair up with Naruto, don’t hesitate. They’re gonna be ‘one and dones’ and WILL cost a fortune down the line. That is something you should avoid. Feel me dude? 😅

As member @Venzarr pointed out, it has nothing to do with licensing and more with ROC wanting to make other characters first.

And I’m ok with that because Kakashi being the 3rd “Naruto” release, it was a MAJOR improvement over Madara and Itachi. meaning any further improvements they make over the course of these next releases will be applied to Naruto and Sasuke. So we have THAT to look forward to.

And honestly…these are better than HT quality. Accurate as **** to the source material, mad accessories, and as I mentioned earlier, Kakashi is fun as hell. I don’t know if you own the “copy ninja”…but once you’ve played with it, you’ll say to yourself “aint no way HT would treat this series with the same respect RT has shown it so far”

And I’d say…just start pulling the trigger man. You have the DEFINITE possibility of wanting these AFTER Naruto is released…but by then, the prices for the earlier figures would drive one insane. If you can swing for the ones that’ll pair up with Naruto, don’t hesitate. They’re gonna be ‘one and dones’ and WILL cost a fortune down the line. That is something you should avoid. Feel me dude? 😅
Yea I def feel you lol. I’ve just been in this hobby awhile. I think I got ptsd from hot toys promising to finish a line and it never happens or waiting on something that never came. So I’m just waiting for those releases I really really want. Like if they release pein or gaara or someone like lee I’d be all in for sure. Wouldn’t hesitate. Hell I may even get obito . Only if it comes with orange mask tho.

How do we know this? Only RT can answer that. Below expected sales for the first batch, which includes the super popular Kakashi and Itachi, and then announcing the characters in the second batch is such a strange business decision that licensing could be a factor.

Are the sales that bad these figures are sold out everywhere. Also yes is there an official interview where they state that they are going to do naruto and sasuke along the line?

Are the sales that bad these figures are sold out everywhere. Also yes is there an official interview where they state that they are going to do naruto and sasuke along the line?
IIRC they were made to order, in that case they'd only make as many as were preordered, so sold out doesn't tell us much. I don't know about Naruto or Sasuke but on their weibo they said that Hashirama is planned.

How do we know this? Only RT can answer that. Below expected sales for the first batch, which includes the super popular Kakashi and Itachi, and then announcing the characters in the second batch is such a strange business decision that licensing could be a factor.

Walter88 the guy with insider info from rockettoys and gamettoys literally said in this thread RT boss wants to focus on other characters before naruto and sasuke, its what they want to do, its nothing to do with licensing, if you have the licnese to make naruto figures you can make whatever you want if they license holder agrees

Walter88 the guy with insider info from rockettoys and gamettoys literally said in this thread RT boss wants to focus on other characters before naruto and sasuke, its what they want to do, its nothing to do with licensing, if you have the licnese to make naruto figures you can make whatever you want if they license holder agrees
O well that’s good then

The license holder has to approve everything, so no they can't make whatever they want. Look at Damtoys who had the RE2 license and had problems getting more characters approved after Leon, and had to release a finished figure as 3rd party.

My point is that they're a business that needs to make money, else low orders wouldn't have been mentioned. They're not making customs for their own shelves, something doesn't add up.

Anyway, let's just wait for the finished protos of wave 2. They all look great so far.

The license holder has to approve everything, so no they can't make whatever they want. Look at Damtoys who had the RE2 license and had problems getting more characters approved after Leon, and had to release a finished figure as 3rd party.

My point is that they're a business that needs to make money, else low orders wouldn't have been mentioned. They're not making customs for their own shelves, something doesn't add up.

Anyway, let's just wait for the finished protos of wave 2. They all look great so far.
Well yeah thats why I said you make anything if the license holder agrees
and like I said the info about making the akatsuki and not wanting to do naruto and sasuke straight away came from RT boss and was passed to us (again it was said in this thread)

If they were so concerned about low orders and money I am sure we would have seen naruto and sasuke in this batch

When the first 3 figures went up RT were still new and noone really knew about the figures, now word of mouth has spread and the quality of the figures has been seen I don’t think we need to worry about RT stopping the line

Honestly so confused why people are so worried, they will happen when they happen. What other company that makes 1/6 naruto figures has put out 3 and revealed 5 more prototypes? None.

Here you go RT toys you can have the license to make 1/6 Naruto Shippuden figures but you can’t make Naruto, like really?

We know they can make them but it will happen a later time

Also we heard from Walter88 before the second wave was even revealed that the RT boss wants to make all the akatsuki, and low and behold we have 3 akatsuki members in the second batch so clearly they have alot of say in what gets made

Anyway I will stop now, nothing really to add to the convo. We have all the info about this earlier in the thread so lets just wait and see what we get

Back