rock hates me!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's Octoberkruganuary?:confused::confused::confused:

F you handrail... I spelled in right!
Oktoberkurganicon.gif

F you handrail... I spelled in right!
Oktoberkurganicon.gif

I intentionally misspelled it dumbass.:lol I honestly have no idea what this thing is? Is it some sort of Holiday? Oh yeah, I also replaced the k with a c. F you GB, you couldn't even correct me properly.:rotfl

I didn't read this whole thread. Why does The Rock hate him? :confused:

The Rock apparently asked him what his name was and when he tried to tell him, he told him it didn't matter. Thus, his feelings got hurt.

i wonder why there's concern about satan? most every cool statue is somewhat satan related and besides, we all have a house full of false idols. doesn't that break one of the big ten?

i'm sure we'll all be seeing eachother down under..and i don't mean australia. :lol

:devil :devil :devil

Its like the Flaming Lips say:

This man came up to me just the other day
He asked me if I'd been born again
I told him I didn't think I had
That I had been rejected
But I think hell's got all the good bands anyway

:devil :rock :devil :rock :devil

I intentionally misspelled it dumbass.:lol I honestly have no idea what this thing is? Is it some sort of Holiday? Oh yeah, I also replaced the k with a c. F you GB, you couldn't even correct me properly.:rotfl

And I mispelled your words intentionally, now whose the assclown?!?

Okay, I didn't... but thats beside the point you cur!!!

:lol:lol:rotfl

Fighting each other is what can keep us strong in the upcoming battles... we are immortal so as long as no one looses their head :)wink) its all good :rock

Back