robbiethepainter's "August 11th Rad BMX bike..." stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When will the immortals be released Rob ..... Any prices on them yet

Re: robbiethepainter's project thread.

Thanks.

Still working on it. Hope to have it completed before the middle of august.

All great stuff here man. Really diggin' the Immortal. Very interested in seeing the finished product. Is you plate full or do you have some other things brewing?

Got all the hands to get sorted out then another Weapon XI. Then Im back to getting the Immortals going. I hope to have them done by August before school starts again and I lose all my free time.

Moved on to the mask.
Beginning stage.
2012-07-07_19-33-40_143.jpg

2012-07-07_19-33-49_962.jpg

2012-07-07_20-29-52_228.jpg

Last edited:

This project is looking amazing. Great work Robbie.

Looking good robbie. Once you get the curves and bumps of the mask smoothed in that'll look the dogs danglies :)

This mask is tough. The more I stare at it the more I see and the more I see wrong with what Im doing. The _____ I still have to match the other side!!!!!

2012-07-07_22-44-58_964.jpg

Yeah i know how that gets m8. The best thing is to walk away and come back to it later if drying time permits.

Yeah i know how that gets m8. The best thing is to walk away and come back to it later if drying time permits.

Sculpy Firm all the way. No worries. Have you used it? It is truly the cat's pajamas.

It is literally the perfect material for me. So awesome.

No i have never used it as i'm still working through a ton of milliput i have. I work pretty fast anyway and build up areas so that does me most of the time.

Back