robbiethepainter's "August 11th Rad BMX bike..." stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: robbiethepainter's project thread.

Robbie, THANK YOU!! I get today my T-SHIRT and the harnes, LOOKS SUPER NICE!! NOW TAKE SOME PICTURES!!! :):hi5::clap

hey robbie, when you sculpt a head do you put any thing inside like tin foil or something?

So far, I don't start from scratch. I build over an existing head. Keeps the scale right and also means I don't have to do the eyes. Still new to this.

Face and feet sculpt look spot on!
Looking forward to your Immortal custom!

So far, I don't start from scratch. I build over an existing head. Keeps the scale right and also means I don't have to do the eyes. Still new to this.

I strongly believe that this is the best way to do it. I am looking into having "blanks" made, basic head structure with no detail - except eyes... (no eyelids, cheeks, or brow structure)

Do you do commissions to paint heads?

I have done a few but I'm trying to get out of doing specific jobs for people. I will still be offering things in runs like castings and stuff but one offs just don't give me enough interest to get them done in a timely fashion.

Is this totally build from scratch?! This is phenominal! :eek
2012-01-20_21-33-43_100.jpg

The head is a heavily modified HT T-1000 head. I cut off all the hair and re sculpted the mouth and added all the texture. I also re sized it to fit the HT Lee body.

Thanks.

Just an update. I am finally wrapping up an epic pain in the ass job I have been working on for the last month. Soon I will finally be back to doing stuff for me. Hurray!!!

nice robbie.....you know i need those pal.....wow....great job....:clap

Robbie ur a customiser right.....do u think you could sculpt a hat of the 1/6 bill eagle eye for a good price

Back