Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN (Coming 10/19/2007)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's surprising to see it coming out so much sooner than Halloween season, but my eagerness to check it out is glad for the August release, bring it on Rob, I think this is going to be a fun ride.

I've only every seen H20 and I found it scary as hell - Was young at the time... I've always found Michael Myre the scariest stalker... Just looks so mencing - I want to see the orginal badly but I just a bit *****cat when it comes to Horror. I'm 24 years old and am to scared to take a piss at night!:monkey2

I watched the new Trailer and thought it looked good - Better not mess with the orginal theme.

Trailer was awesome! I've always been a Myers fan. I just don't get the August release date (especially since the title of this thread says October 19 :rolleyes: ) By Halloween time this film won't be playing in regular theaters - it will probably be at the dollar theaters. Horror films never last long here at least. I think TCM was at the dollars in 2 months or less - some quicker! :google

Any movie that doesn't sell hundreds of millions of dollars seems to tank in U.S theaters after about a month of release, but then the DVDs are usually delayed because some find good popularity in the foreign markets and spend time there before hitting home video. Oh well, again, the Halloween fan in me wants to see Halloween at Halloween, but the impatient child in me wants to see it ASAP, at least one side of me will be served by this release date :)

MaulFan said:
Any movie that doesn't sell hundreds of millions of dollars seems to tank in U.S theaters after about a month of release, but then the DVDs are usually delayed because some find good popularity in the foreign markets and spend time there before hitting home video. Oh well, again, the Halloween fan in me wants to see Halloween at Halloween, but the impatient child in me wants to see it ASAP, at least one side of me will be served by this release date :)

Same here.... I just really want to see it ASAP... but I want to be able to see it in costume... so either way, one side of me will be sad... :rotfl

DarkArtist81 said:
Same here.... I just really want to see it ASAP... but I want to be able to see it in costume... so either way, one side of me will be sad... :rotfl

You can still see it in costume, Star Wars fans certainly never need a holiday to dress up for seeing a movie, I'm sure many Halloween fanatics will show up in costume, I would if my Michael mask hadn't suffered a tragic fate at the Halloween party I wore it to :(

MaulFan said:
You can still see it in costume, Star Wars fans certainly never need a holiday to dress up for seeing a movie, I'm sure many Halloween fanatics will show up in costume, I would if my Michael mask hadn't suffered a tragic fate at the Halloween party I wore it to :(

MaulFan's absolutely right, Josh. Throw on the Myers suit and have a blast!! :)

Sith Lord 0498 said:
MaulFan's absolutely right, Josh. Throw on the Myers suit and have a blast!! :)

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

waron3.jpg

Now that is why I love NECA! That is awesome! Sideshow really needs to make a new 12" Mike for Zombie's Halloween. The only two companies I really collect heavily anymore are Sideshow and NECA, and this just shows why I can't stop collecting 7" plastic statues - they just keep getting better and better! :rock

MaulFan said:
Painted images of the NECA Myers :)

l_7aed5ba58d77cf7916591ac508c16c8e.jpg

l_6e3bc97a81e71ed1b36311d8a2e0414a.jpg

WOW!! Talk about an evil looking figure right out of Halloween 2. The new Myers figure looks very very scary and evil looking just the way I like him. But again this figure looks like the way Michael looked in Halloween 2 save for the mask wasnt that beaten up. But damn talk about a scary looking figure from Neca. They just keep getting better and better and this figure will look very good standing next to my other Myers figs. Great job NECA. Any word on a release date on this yet?

:cool:

Last edited:
I think we've got our first sampling of music from Rob's Halloween, his MySpace page for it has a Halloween 2007 track now instead of the John Carpenter track, it sounds very Rob/White Zombie meets John Carpenter like.

Halloween MySpace page.

Pretty sure this image is new too.

l_0160b835dcd5a56f0e85168c8d9506ac.jpg

For a second, I thought MaulFan's pic of Mikey was just another shot of the the NECA figure. I guess that says something for the accuracy of the NECA figure.

As for the music...

...I need to see this movie now

Back