Rob Zombie to direct Halloween sequel.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about for this one, just have Rob come out with the masterprint of Carpenter's Halloween, then he rapes it and calls it names while he cuts himself for 3 hours and wears a captain kirk uniform.

PS. Michael Myers has to have a son that murders people now too, its the rules. All old characters have to hand over there mantles by 72.

I agree with you except the part where you said "keeping the same feel of the original" I liked the film but to me it was more of a sequel than anything else. It felt almost nothing like the original but was still a decent film.

Well what I meant is that the goal was to find Laurie and even though it wasn't as well done there was a bit of stalking and a bit mirror to the original but not exact. I definitely liked it enough to see a sequel especially since it was a mix of Halloween 1 and 2....it should be interesting to see where he goes.

Well what I meant is that the goal was to find Laurie and even though it wasn't as well done there was a bit of stalking and a bit mirror to the original but not exact. I definitely liked it enough to see a sequel especially since it was a mix of Halloween 1 and 2....it should be interesting to see where he goes.

Aaaaah I see, still like you I do want to see this sequel and did like the remake.

Actually, I've heard that this rumor was entirely false.... From several sources including Rob's camp and the girl who played Laurie in the remake.

There has been a lot of speculation on whether Rob will or will not be the director, but I know he has expressed that he really doesn't want to do another one at all. so... who knows?

his re-make was actually pretty good. and i'd rather see him in charge of this series than anybody else now.
Rob is probably a bigger fan of Carpenter than anyone on here. it's a rare thing for true a horror geek to get to make movies he grew up watching.
What about T Rex and El Superbeasto?
In an October 29th Interview with Blender Magazine, Rob Zombie also stated that "I’ve been working on [El Superbeasto] for three years, and I’m actually in the last weeks of it--I’m mixing the sound this week. I’m not sure of the release date yet, but that’ll be out probably early 2009. It’s a full-length adult animated comedy.
How about for this one, just have Rob come out with the masterprint of Carpenter's Halloween, then he rapes it and calls it names while he cuts himself for 3 hours and wears a captain kirk uniform
that sounds awesome. way more entertaining than some dude trying to scare me by walking around in a janitor uniform for 2 hours.

his re-make was actually pretty good. and i'd rather see him in charge of this series than anybody else now.
Rob is probably a bigger fan of Carpenter than anyone on here. it's a rare thing for true a horror geek to get to make movies he grew up watching.
And that isn't always a good thing...
remember AVP, and AVPR?...
I honestly would prefer to leave this series alone, instead of making this lame excuse of movies...

In an October 29th Interview with Blender Magazine, Rob Zombie also stated that "I’ve been working on [El Superbeasto] for three years, and I’m actually in the last weeks of it--I’m mixing the sound this week. I’m not sure of the release date yet, but that’ll be out probably early 2009. It’s a full-length adult animated comedy.
Oh crap... Stupid Zombie and his sad attempt to do Lucha Libre related material... I hope it tanks!

And that isn't always a good thing...
remember AVP, and AVPR?...
I honestly would prefer to leave this series alone, instead of making this lame excuse of movies...
how are those related to Halloween? both the Alien and Predator movies had good sequels.
AVP movies are crossovers. Halloween isn't the same thing at all. they're not even the same genre and have different audiences.
Oh crap... Stupid Zombie and his sad attempt to do Lucha Libre related material... I hope it tanks!
actually, it's his attempt to adapt the comic book series he created and wrote to an animated feature.

i'm getting the impression you just have a silly bias against Rob.

I liked the remake quite a bit once you got past the Mike as a kid scenes with his family...

the movie had its flaws, but I loved Mane has Michael Meyers, so hope he returns...

there was a certain atmosphere to Carpenters that no one has ever caught as good.
This movie was missing that big time. Thats the man reason I didn't like it , I guess I was expecting a complete remake of Carpenters and shouldn't have been.

No, Leatherface, and Myers are all human. They dont die, because they dont really get shot in a deadly place....kinda.

Plus, no one has ever killed Leatherface. And a shot to the face is a pretty good indication that he is dead.

And Jason is a zombie, Freddy is a demon, and Chucky is a doll....they dont count.

Back