RIP Prince

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carmike it taking a ton of **** from people saying they're just trying to cash in on his death. They say it should be shown for free or for charity. I guess iTunes should give his music downloads away for free then.

:rolleyes2

People are ****ing stupid. Voodoo Doughnuts is making a Raspberry Beret doughnut through Sunday with some of the proceeds going to charity. People think they are cashing in on his death, too.

Prince's death has to be the most sickening example of post-mortem cash cowing and soap boxing I have ever seen.

I didn't have the opportunity to catch this in theaters when I was 8 :lol so I'm glad that this aired across the country this weekend (and into next week). The movie being 32 years old and the with the tragic situation, I'm sure it's safe to assume the vibe was completely different now than during the original release, but it was a great experience; a mix of both celebration and mourning.

RIP to one of the world's most unique talents :pray:

My wife and I watched that Saturday night on PPV since she'd never seen it. Purple Rain was always my favorite Prince song. It's just harder to listen to now that he's gone. :monkey2

This. All of it.

Best post in the thread! :yess:

giphy-1-1.gif

"Prince - Original Live ..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Web Sheriff. :mad:

Back