RIP Glenn Frey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keith Richards will never, "die" he will just simply get tired of living on earth and, "retire."
Freddie Mercury did not die of AIDS. He was consumed by his own raw, epic power.
This is just more sad news. This is the 8th widely recognizable celebrity to die in recent weeks.
Glenn Frey
Dan Haggerty
Rene Angelil
Alan Rickman
David Bowie
Lemmy Kilmister
Natalie Cole
Wayne Rogers
When will it end?
RIP Mr. Frey. You gave us years of great, memorable music. He's checked into the Hotel California to see another Tequila Sunrise after living Life in the Fast Lane.
Ryan

I'M soooooo sick of death's scared to log into FB to see who's gone next. I LOVE, LOVE my Eagles and will never tire of the great music. A SAD DAY today Rest in peace you are a legendary in my eyes GLENN.

First Lemmy, then Bowie, now Glenn Frey! WTF?!? And Alan Rickman and Angus Scrimm too. We're only three weeks into the new year and the loss of big names in the acting and music world is just about too much to bear.

Rip Frey...

On the way home tonight I listened to some of those great old tunes...perfectly suited for the highway....

Listened to "New Kid in Town" "Already Gone" "Heartache Tonight" "Tequila Sunrise" Peaceful Easy Feelin'" "Liyn' Eyes" and even a couple of guilty pleasures like "The Heat is On" and "You Belong to the City"....a lot of good travelin' music over the years. Henley was always the angst and intellect and Frey was always the heart and soul. Rest in peace, brother and thank you...

Last edited:
reminds me of the article Mr green posted before of how people wait to die after New years eve. (wait after the celebration. )

Back