Rick Grimes 1/6 - show your customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toy Anxiety just parted out some Han figures about a week ago, might want to check with them and see if they're doing more in the future.

They sell for cheaper than Ebay.

RICK PICS. This is my WIP Season 3 Rick. DAM Toys head (de-necked, damaged, weathered, "sweated"), Redman clothes; boots and clothes painted/weathered. It's on a DX05 body which I thought was too big but is growing on me. Still have to weather/sweat the body and paint the hands, but I got impatient to shoot it! Untouched shots and the photoshopped designs:

Rick-mid-shot1-desktop-b&w by One:Six Shooter

Rick-mid-shot2-photoshopped by One:Six Shooter

Rick-full-shot1-as-shot by One:Six Shooter

Rick-closeup by One:Six Shooter

Last edited:
6ba9b8a553efc1982d0a9180a6f0ff1c.jpg

12c454a521a3e8a525a9ddbac697d189.jpg

By Owen Studio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do want :rotfl

Damtoys Rick Grimes modified/painted by the amazing Jacob Rahmier into a season 1 sculpt. Stoked to add it to my collection!

There's a reason why your name have word "master" in it.. because that's crazy good marf.
Congrats.... :clap

The hair is a little off, but dam is that head improved. I'm not a fan of the stock likeness, but that looks just like Andrew Lincoln.

I wish Owen would take commission. His work is superb and it's hard to look at his work and not be jealous. Such incredible work.

Did anyone buy this guy from eBay?
aa9dda32e6af370a14495a23bca5c8e6.jpg

I definitely want a Rick with the coat. Thanks!

Back