Rick Grimes 1/6 - show your customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would anyone recommend good jeans going for the season 4 grimes? . i got the redman set on my figure atm and the screaming YH HA sculpt on the way but the redman jeans seem really short .. ? :)

Bashed together a Rick figure tis week, (all parts from OSK).

Really happy with this version -

Hail to the dark lord! He looks great!! You did good putting him together. I'd like to make a suggestion (without offending you, I hope!) if you would consider removing that big snap on button on his shirt by the collar to your left. Getting rid of that would make the look much cleaner. With it there, that was the second thing I noticed when I look at the pictures after looking at it overall then my sight zoomed in right on to it. But seriously overall, the figure looks awesome! What head sculpt did you use? That head sculpt looks intense and I like it! Great job! :duff

20160309_165637.jpg

Hail to the dark lord! He looks great!! You did good putting him together. I'd like to make a suggestion (without offending you, I hope!) if you would consider removing that big snap on button on his shirt by the collar to your left. Getting rid of that would make the look much cleaner. With it there, that was the second thing I noticed when I look at the pictures after looking at it overall then my sight zoomed in right on to it. But seriously overall, the figure looks awesome! What head sculpt did you use? That head sculpt looks intense and I like it! Great job! :duff

I actually have him unbuttoned so I could expose more of the neck, I will need to keep that snap on if I want to use that button at a later date, No offence at all amstel. :lol

The whole set including the HS was from OSK -

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=99_100&product_id=733

Just had to pick up a body from eBay and I was good to go.

Guys I have a holy grail for sale.

Kato sheriff outfit on original BL body, Sean Job belt and Python, boots, ring, Corrose badges, a wonderful head, everything is ther. Everything painted and assembled by the extremely talented PeteSkywalker. This is as good as it can get and a fantastic all around complete set.

Shoot me a PM if interested. :)

Not sure if you are a premium member but only premiums can sell on the forums or the mods will remove your post.

If you are then cool!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Spent the last few days weathering/bloodying up my Rick. Not accurate to anything in particular but I just love it when I can weather/bloody up a figure as much as possible. :yess:

Really went to town here, coffee dyed the clothes as well as weathering them and also lightly sanded the clothes. I weathered the boots, denims and belt strap, bloodied up all weapons as well as Rick's face, body and arms. Also made him really dirty and sweaty and I also gloss varnished his hair.

Some close ups of the weathering/blood (in-hand is a lot better but I tried my best to get them on camera) -

I'm making another custom with the new Rdeezy's Season 5 headsculpt and Yunsil Jacket outfit and I'm thinking about using threezero's Colt, belt and boots.. what do you guys think? Onesixth Colt is a better choice?

Back