Rewards Points Updates?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered Jabba set up at SDCC and now I'm getting the pending rewards points for him. I also have a lot more confirmed points than yesterday (about 500 more!). I was just wondering how this great change came about. Are older orders getting points now too? I thought it was strange something like this wasn't mentioned in the newsletter (I think). Is this version 2.0 already? :confused:

If it is a mistake, please kindly look the other way :monkey3

Good news! I have just received official word that the orders placed for Jabba and his Throne on the Comic-Con floor have been uploaded to your user accounts and are now showing in your pending points column :chew Consider it as a thank-you from Sideshow's Mistress of the Web for joining us at the Con and supporting our Star Wars line! Three cheers for Chicky :clap

Yay Chicky! Dusty, do you know if this will be done for this years SDCC, or is it a one time only thing?

I'd like to thank SS for this change. I have been very vocal about this issue.
One thing that I would like to know, was the change because of people like me complaining or was it out of the goodness of your hearts. BTW I just got Jabba today and he rocks! Just like he did at the SDCC.

A big THANKSto all of you at SSC!!!

I echo Turbo with a big "Thank You" to the folks at Sideshow. I really appreciate getting the points...

Those rewards points took a good six months to apply. Our system can not update phone orders as the rewards system is for orders placed online and therefore every change is manual.

More then likely ,we will not be able to do this for the next comic con. However, the advantage to pre-ordering on the floor, is to make sure you get in your order before it sells through as did many items the year before. The advantage to ordering in stock merchandise on the floor is the shipping discounts and product discounts that you receive, that far out do any rewards discounts that you would earn online ordering the same products.

Best,

c

Chicky said:
Those rewards points took a good six months to apply. Our system can not update phone orders as the rewards system is for orders placed online and therefore every change is manual.

More then likely ,we will not be able to do this for the next comic con. However, the advantage to pre-ordering on the floor, is to make sure you get in your order before it sells through as did many items the year before. The advantage to ordering in stock merchandise on the floor is the shipping discounts and product discounts that you receive, that far out do any rewards discounts that you would earn online ordering the same products.

Best,

c

Wow! Thanks for the update and hard work that went into giving us those points. It really means I lot to me.

Chicky & Co.--

I really do appreciate this! I understand how the system setup means that manual or phone orders can't get included without a prohibitive amount of manual labor, and so this was a really nice and unexpected surprise!

Priority preorders can be stressful and it was nice to be able to get an order in for a whole batch of items and sit back and relax during the next few PPOs. It's a definite advantage to get your order in early and guaranteed. Getting the reward points for my 2006 order is icing on the cake.

Please know that your extra effort really means a lot to us and we truly appreciate it. Thanks!!

:duff

Three cheers!!!

TP050801-Mansei.jpg

Wow, manual updating is rough....I still prefer ordering on the actual site, myself...Never had an issues to date, which is great.

Maybe for the next SDCC, you could set up online kiosks that can be used to transfer the orders to your sites...that way, no one loses points, and no one has to do it manually! :chew

No Problem, just dont go all crazy like now with the requests.

and Tom and shell you are smoking crack with the petition. sorry to be the bearer of the boba news.

c

As a suggestion - when the next upgrade is done to user accounts - perhaps the "pending points" section could be broken down into "shipped" and non-shipped.

I know this would be a handy (and scary) way of working out the total $ value of what I have on order with SSC and help me budget accordingly.

Chicky said:
No Problem, just dont go all crazy like now with the requests.

and Tom and shell you are smoking crack with the petition. sorry to be the bearer of the boba news.

c

That will be a dagger in the poor guys heart.

Chicky said:
...and Tom and shell you are smoking crack with the petition. sorry to be the bearer of the boba news...

I know who's not getting a Valentine's card this year. :D

Anybody know how long it will take to update the reward points from SDCC. I ordered the Jabba/Throne during the con, but show no points for it. I emailed a couple of days ago but have gotten no answer.

Back