Reward Points for new Attendee Pre-Orders at SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are at the Con, you can pre-order all of the items, any time you want. That's the advantage of being there. PPO's will only be for online pre-orders, and they will be noted on the previews for the few products that will have them (I think there are 5 this year). Everything else will pre-order in the normal fashion online on the day that it's posted during the show (there's a handy daily schedule on the right side of all our comic-con pages) :duff

Just what I needed to know. Thanks Dusty :) See ya and the rest of the team Tomorrow :duff

Somebody do me a favor and post here when your SDCC attendee preorder items show pending reward points credit in your account. That way we will know when to start checking. Thanks!

I'm still hoping my big order from SDCC shows up today. If not I'll bug my buddy in CS one more time. :lol

I think that they were going to be entering SDCC orders through the end of this week. Maybe after that's done they will start working on assigning reward points. I suppose they do have to process all the orders first and get them to show up online before they can start dealing with reward points.

Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking. I'm not worried I got my yellow sheet from the show. :D

Sooo anyone else seeing the reward points crop up in their account like they said they would? Just curious.

Still not showing reward points here. :monkey2 At least I know I got my exclusives, which is what really matters, but I would like my points if we are getting them. I'll give it a few days then email customer service.

Still no SDCC orders in the rewards points section. They are in my order history though so I'm not worried. It was just Frodo, Sam, and Luke. I'm sure it will be fixed by the time they ship.

Are we still getting the points? I had the points in pending points but now they are gone. I am not to worried yet but I would like to make sure I get the points.

Back