Reward Point Delays

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see where you're coming from but earning RPs from delayed items, before they've shipped, seems a highly unlikely scenario.
We all know a high percentage of their products are delayed.

Wouldn't you be better putting your money into a savings account instead of Flexing?

I was thinking the same thing.

Did everyone get $5 added? I actually got a early order from SS about the exclusive premium format Joker Arkham Asylum statue. I also paid all at once,so that being said I've noticed when i put on flex pay as opposed to buying straight up,that you wind up not getting delays. This has been my experience anyway. Hope everyone gets their affairs taken care of by SS. Also if anybody knows how to get in touch with the site administrator,please let me know. I can't send pms to people on here cause it says to much private messages stored up,delete some and make room,if problem continues contact site administrator. I can't even delete my messages and need to get important pms out. If anybody can help me or suggest any ideas it would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Back