Revoltech Jason?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it but I think I may possibly already have too many Jasons!!! Depends how many other HT figs I'll be pre-ordering this year :dunno

Lots of pics here:

https://www.hlj.com/product/KYD04013

kyd04013.jpg

kyd04013_2.jpg

kyd04013_3.jpg

kyd04013_5.jpg

kyd04013_6.jpg

kyd04013_7.jpg

kyd04013_9.jpg

I hope to get one of these, and if I do, I'm going to give him the arm that came with the Mezco version. Then I'm probably going to sell the Mezco :lol

Awesome face sculpt on such a tiny figure. That jason is Worm approved..:rock

Man, after seeing those new pics i am less excited...i hate the eyeholes on the hockey mask...

Oh well, sticking to 1/6!

M.

I like it but I think I may possibly already have too many Jasons!!! Depends how many other HT figs I'll be pre-ordering this year :dunno

The question isn't if you have too many Jasons.....
It's...do you have enough Jasons?

No.

You can never have enough Jasons!
(at least concerning I through V...)

:)

The question isn't if you have too many Jasons.....
It's...do you have enough Jasons?

No.

You can never have enough Jasons!
(at least concerning I through V...)

:)

:rotfl I mostly have the Sideshow Jasons, but I have all the Mezco, Neca and McFarlane releases too.

Damn, looks like Im late to this one. I actually just got back from Tokyo and seen photos of this in one of the toy stores I went into and immediate was like damn I gotta post this in the forum. Either way I PO'ed at Big bad. Looks awesome.

won't he be at least around 6" scale? i'm having second thoughts because he won't fit in with the rest. on the other hand if he sells well they may make a few more.

won't he be at least around 6" scale? i'm having second thoughts because he won't fit in with the rest. on the other hand if he sells well they may make a few more.

Yeah, judging by most of the new Sci-fi line of revoltechs. He'll probably comin around 5 to 6 inches, at least thats my guess. Alot of the new revoltechs are much bigger than the earlier releases. I think Figma (the rival revoltech line of figures) is making bigger figures, which makes me beleive kaiyodo is having to compete by making there figures bigger as well.

Back