Revoltech Jason?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where can i see pics? cuz the one seen was really tiny n looked cool

Here you go One, check this thread man. You see hes nothing like the Jason figure. Its one of those things with Kaiyodo and the revoltech line is that they get better as they go. I just dont think Batman is in the same league as the Jason. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66201&highlight=Revoltech+Batman&page=6

Thanks for the response, ArmoredFoe.

No prob Karamazov

Dammit, I'm afraid that this guy will be a slippery slope. If I get him, I'll have to get Alien, and Starscream, and Batman, and Buzz Lightyear, etc. etc. since they would all be in scale. ____. That's how it happened with Kubricks.

Dude the TFormers are crazy good. Especially Starscream. Give in to those, they can be had on the cheap.

Dude Danboard is such an awesome figure. If you dont know hes a character from the manga Yotsuba about alittle adopted girl. Really cool and again Danboard is just the little boys imaginary robot gimmick. Awesome charater again. I know alot of people were buying mulptile danboards and taking them apart and making giant danboard figures. Do a search you'll find him. Mega Danboard is awesome.

I decided to pick him up...but then that started a chain reaction and now I've ended up spending over $100 on revoltechs. I told myself I wasn't going to buy them anymore. :lol

...wow man thats crazy...I guess I already went thru my revoltech phase then because as awesome as Jason is and hes well worth the money I just dont care to get anymore. Like I said the only other one that interests me a little is the Predator. Unless they do some more horror figures Im back to being done with revoltechs.

Yeah $100 on revoltechs sounds like a lot but it's only about 3-4 of them. :lol It's been a while since I've gotten any of them (before they announced their sci-fi/tokusatsu line) so cherry picking a few ain't too much of a splurge.

Question about Jason: Does he use any of the smaller revoltech joints? I've always felt that the smaller ones aren't as tight or as durable as the normal ones. Don't like 'em.

Just got this guy. Unfortunately, seller didn't include the box (*must learn to read fine print of auctions*). Pretty cool figure. But worth $35-40? Not so sure. He does seem to be of a pretty high quality. About 100X cooler than that ____ty Mezco 3 3/4" Jason I had. He fell off the shelf and both pegs holding the legs broke off.

So, I would say that at $40, this guy is a better value than $10-15 for that Mezco piece of junk.

Aw man sucks you didnt get teh box Karamazov. I think the box is one of the cool gimmicks...even though I cant read it.

Yeah, but it isn't like I bought him to display the box. No huge deal. As I've had more time to check him out, he is a very nice figure. Think I'll put him in my office.

Back