Revoltech Jason?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one that has shipped from BBTS and one coming from Japan. the One from BBTS should be here at the first of the week It looks very detailed in the Pictures I have seen .If nobody beats Me to it I will post some Picture

regarless post pics anyways, mine should be here Monday. So hopefully i'll have some photos up Monday night

Crap, this is out already!!?! Please post pics asap to whoever gets it first. This is gonna be an amazing figure

Mine was at my Door also, Here are the Pics ,it is small (about 5 inches),but very detailed I love it!:clap

008-1.jpg

007-3.jpg

006-2.jpg

005-4.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

001-4.jpg

100_0343.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

He stands at about 5 inches and articulated neck, shoulders, elbows, knees, hips, ankles and removable hands. For such a small figure the face sculpt is awesome. They threw in every damn yard tool they could think of, even down to the shovel he gets hit with in the barn. Awesome little figure. Even the inlay art of the box kicks ass.
An awesome layout now we just need translation.

I see they even threw a saw in.LOL

Kind of weird how they got the color of the paints right....but not the shirt?!? That looks to be my only concern.

thanks Shai, most of my pics were unmasked cause i love the sculpt.
As for the weapons/tools,yeah lol 2 axes, one clean and one bloody as you can see...awesome figure.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

He stands at about 5 inches and articulated neck, shoulders, elbows, knees, hips, ankles and removable hands. For such a small figure the face sculpt is awesome. They threw in every damn yard tool they could think of, even down to the shovel he gets hit with in the barn. Awesome little figure. Even the inlay art of the box kicks ass.
An awesome layout now we just need translation.

Very awesome! A bit shorter than I expecter and the hock look a tad wonkey but this is a great lookin' figure overall. Definate buy! Thanks for posting these Armored!

No prob, thank Jason13 also for posting pics. As for the wonkey...yeah certain poses leave the joints really popped out, but in most cases compared to the other revoltech figures they did a great job of hiding the joints on this guy. really the only visible joint are his elbows. Like I said for such a small figure they did a great job on him.

Back