Revoltech Jason?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Tompop.com

2-550x.jpg

Looks great to me! :rock!

It looks like it comes with 2 heads and two hocks. I'm guessing the second head and hock are the "battle damaged" ones from end of the film when he's hit with the axe.

I had the Mezco figure, and it was a piece of junk (fell over and both legs broke clean off at the post). I'm sure this will be much cooler, but you've gotta pay for it. Still. . .looks good.

I had the Mezco figure, and it was a piece of junk (fell over and both legs broke clean off at the post). I'm sure this will be much cooler, but you've gotta pay for it. Still. . .looks good.

Oh yeah...will gladly shell whatever for it. That's a great-looking Part III Jason!

oh oh oh if i recall correctly Jason never beheads anyone in Part 3 except for an alternate dream ending where the main girl is decapitated. so that's pretty awesome.

but i wish they had included a spear gun if it meant sacrificing one of those weapons like the pick-axe because he used that in Part 2. i don't even think he ever used a saw blade ever. or a shovel.

oh oh oh if i recall correctly Jason never beheads anyone in Part 3 except for an alternate dream ending where the main girl is decapitated. so that's pretty awesome.

but i wish they had included a spear gun if it meant sacrificing one of those weapons like the pick-axe because he used that in Part 2. i don't even think he ever used a saw blade ever. or a shovel.

All due respect, who cares? :dunno :lol

Back