Revoltech Jason?

Help Support Collector Freaks:

klocket

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
I wish i could see it better...but i assume it's like the new SSC Statue...meaning, it will claim to be Jason but it will look like whatever they come up with.

M.

DarkD

Just a little freaky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
A transforming Jason? Wow... Hate to say it, but it actually looks like a pretty good sculpt.

warmachine

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Reaction score
A transforming Jason? Wow... Hate to say it, but it actually looks like a pretty good sculpt.

transform? i don't know of any revoltechs that transform. anyway i'm all over that when it comes out. awesome.

xXLEELANDXx

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Reaction score
oh yeah! i will deff pick this up, i just hope it looks good maybe a pt 3 or 4 or even like the jason statue i just dont want it to look like the crappier versions of him

DarkD

Just a little freaky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
transform? i don't know of any revoltechs that transform.

Going by the miniscule picture of Jason and a truck in the same block (as well as the name), I assumed they were similar to Transformers. I've honestly never heard of these things 'til now, so please cut me a little slack:monkey2

EdwardNashton1

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
This will be awesome, I really want to get it if they make it, because I've been wanting a nicely articulated 6 inch Jason for a long time now.

xXLEELANDXx

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Reaction score
Ya know it look really good from that pic. I may just pick this up.
i agree i think it does look really good ill buy it, but i wonder what the other head is? and theres another hock too? kinda looks like jason goes to hell but that would be wierd if that was an alternate head?

Darth_Fatso

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
The other head I'm guessing is an unmaked head (possibly from part 4) and the other hock my guess is a hock is a part 4 hock with ax cut. Just a guess though.

Outta curiosity, how tall are most Revoltech figures?

Last edited:

xXLEELANDXx

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Reaction score
The other head I'm guessing is an unmaked head (possibly from part 4) and the other hock my guess is a hock is a part 4 hock with ax cut. Just a guess though.

Outta curiosity, how tall are most Revoltech figures?
im not sure, i think there 6-7 inch but idk because i dont own any
and the only thing about the part 4 is how thick the neck is and how deformed it look
im not sure, but a part 4 would be sick as the part 3 would it looks like a really nice figure

Last edited: