Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm in the minority but I loved RE5, so much so that I platinum'd it back in the day. I enjoyed RE7 but wouldn't say I loved it.

I do like that they're releasing HD remasters for modern consoles. I intend to buy the DMC one and am hoping for the Dino Crisis and Onimusha games to receive the same treatment.

Even if Capcom does release a remake of RE2, my expectations have been sadly low from the start.

I know I'm in the minority but I loved RE5, so much so that I platinum'd it back in the day. I enjoyed RE7 but wouldn't say I loved it.

I do like that they're releasing HD remasters for modern consoles. I intend to buy the DMC one and am hoping for the Dino Crisis and Onimusha games to receive the same treatment.

Even if Capcom does release a remake of RE2, my expectations have been sadly low from the start.

5 still has the best mercenaries mode, **** was addicting back in the day.

I think the Remake is going to happen, but there's no chance it'll surpass or even meet the expectations.

I've lost interest in REmake2 when they announced they were recasting Claire, plus it's never a good sign when we don't even have a concept art of the supposed remake. It all point to the game being stuck in development hell.

I like RE5 a lot and it perfected the Mercs mode by far. Although, I do love me some RE4 Mercs. RE6's... I cannot stand that upward angled camera when you're running in that.

Anyway. Did any of you guys download the Outbreaks? I think Brando did it. You can download it for nothing.

Here's a guide I posted a ways back.

We really need to set up a private room so a few of us can play. I'll probably be on tonight through the weekend.

I think I'm one of a handful here that played it when the real servers were still up. I felt sick after they took them down five years ago.

The online play was far ahead of it's time. It's a shame hardly anyone played it.

I wonder if someone has them up again I know people just put Dreamcast back online .

I just bought Resident Evil: Revelations for the PS4 for $15.00 CAD from Best Buy. I'm looking forward to finally playing it through (I owned the 3DS version at one point but hardly touched it).

Kwq8jiT.jpg

Yay more teasing things that don’t come to fruition and canceling games everybody wants to see. Great way to run a company

I just beat RE3 last night in over 15 years, and it was my first time playing on "Hard" difficulty. I noticed that the game would spawn supplies and enemy types pretty randomly. For example, I died at the hospital as Carlos and when I reloaded the save, a few herbs that should be in a corner were gone. It happened again with Jill at the water sample machine where there were 6 gunpowder ammo. I died and restarted that bit and they were gone. Died again an there they were again.

Enemy types also appear to cycle at random, sometimes it's zombies filling up rooms, sometimes hunters. Is this normal for the game to be so random?

Back