Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
683ca994b2ae111db15f39afe16dbc49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never understood why that felt the needed to give a Tyrant a race... and slingshot underwear. They're all ****ing grey, which could be anything.

Wait wut. That's actually a real tyrant boss? Thought it was some fan mock-up of a random black man. :rotfl

I never did play Outbreak but I've always wanted to. I remember looking at the game's promotional shots back in 2004 and thinking, "Whoa, an infected elephant!" :lol

I'm pretty sure it's from the first one and it's called "Thanatos," if memory serves.

Correct. I've been fighting him a lot on that private Outbreak server.

Yeah he has a second form too

latest

I never did play Outbreak but I've always wanted to. I remember looking at the game's promotional shots back in 2004 and thinking, "Whoa, an infected elephant!" :lol

That was a great level. I think that one level had more enemy variety than the entirety of RE7 :lol

Outbreak needs to come back. I've been back to playing it a lot lately. Mostly file 2 since file 1 doesn't get play much on there.

I think I played End of the Road like a dozen times last week and people kept ****ing up and we'd get killed off half way through and turned into zombies.

Desperate Times (RPD police station) is my favorite scenario next to "outbreak" in file 1. Although... I never understood why there's nerve gas installed in it :dunno

Outbreak needs to come back. I've been back to playing it a lot lately. Mostly file 2 since file 1 doesn't get play much on there.

I think I played End of the Road like a dozen times last week and people kept ****ing up and we'd get killed off half way through and turned into zombies.

Desperate Times (RPD police station) is my favorite scenario next to "outbreak" in file 1. Although... I never understood why there's nerve gas installed in it :dunno

Psh you think capcom would actually bring back a highly requested series with thousands of passionate fans? Clearly you jest lol

I think the last Capcom gave I truly loved was Devil May Cry 3. Were talking 2005. And before that was RE4 the same year.

Back