Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm done. Used flash for these photos to show the different colors.
6971b94fbefcbae5a2d02ceb8fbe5a05.jpg
a1dde2ec18e111683d6646cf260c5281.jpg
a5c18403bfa5edd80bd034e2880985e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

He must shop at the same store as the hulk lol really stretchy lol

For CAPCOM to not even knowledge the 20th Anniversary of arguably one of their best games was beyond weird.

While Jan 21 was never confirmed officially as the day we would get confirmation of the game, release date and
highly anticipated trailer, the least they could have done was put out a couple of tweets and made a little fuss.

The whole thing was random, but sadly very CAPCOM.

As for me, I was very tempted to dig out my Wii and play the Game Cube version of Claire B (my favorite), but in the end elected to watch the majority of a Complete A-B Leon / Clair Live stream marathon instead :lol :monkey3

See y'all at the RE2 25th anniversary :lol

Lol what a bunch of assoles. They change the font back to the RE2 font on there twitter, tweet images from Resident Evil and made a domain page getting fans hopes up for something only to announce nothing and Later tweet that they are sorry people are disapointed. Wow.Just freaking wow.

**** that leak. Catering to casuals instead of the actual classic fans that demanded a remake in the first place is a **** move. Not surprising for modern Capcom.

Back