Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2o years damn still the best resident evil though.

:lecture

Still one of my all time favourite games.

It is quite exciting to think RE2 could arrive this year :pray:

That said, I don't mind waiting longer if it's not ready.
I'd hate to have a Revelations 2 situation where the game was clearly unfinished / rushed (Raid Mode features mainly) in order to keep to a deadline rather than saying 'soz - it'll be another few months' :lol

2718157-resident-evil-2-sewer-fight-o.gif

But yeah, damn 20 years has whisked by :(

So when REmake2 is made do you guys think they will release a PS4 boxset? I'd love to play through 0-7 having missed the odd 1 or two.

I hope they release a kick ass collectors edition at least. Something really huge and big and unexpected. Considering how huge the collectors editions have risen over the years and how big RE still is after all this time, they can afford to go all out and to a really good one, especially with the anniversary.

At least have a steel book, soundtrack and maybe a kotobukya type figure.

There is texture! It's the paint that's lacking. Just very hard to pick up small details on ****** cameras.

Repainting to resident evil 2 colors. First time painting a statue...using brushes. Any opinions? Gonna do the eyes tonight. Should I leave the shorts or repaint those to?
b5916dfbaf2fa8fd4579b101952c5a9d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think I'm done. Used flash for these photos to show the different colors.
6971b94fbefcbae5a2d02ceb8fbe5a05.jpg
a1dde2ec18e111683d6646cf260c5281.jpg
a5c18403bfa5edd80bd034e2880985e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

People keep saying they are gonna reveal something for resident evil’s 20th anniversary. I don’t think so but yea

Probably RE 4, 5 and 6 for the Nintendo switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back