Resident Evil: Degeneration

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't gotten around to going to Best Buy to pick this movie up, but I'm a lot happier that they decided to do a movie that follows the game story and not the crappy movie storyline...

Finally picked up a dvd copy with the shirt at walmart. I actually enjoyed the movie. Too bad they did not go the same route with the cgi for Devil May Cry.

it's listed as "long wait", they passed over it my past 2 rentals.

I have it set on blu ray and it says available. I do have a warehouse pretty close though. It usually only takes me a day to get a movie in my que. Now I just have to force myself to ship back Zombie Strippers so I can get it. :rotfl

I have it set on blu ray and it says available. I do have a warehouse pretty close though. It usually only takes me a day to get a movie in my que. Now I just have to force myself to ship back Zombie Strippers so I can get it. :rotfl

I'm looking forward to Lesbian Vampire Killers myself :lol

you lucky bast@r#. Mine's on BR too. my wife did slip a yoga dvd or some sht ahead of it though when it was first released and i had it listed. :banghead

just upgrade to an additional rental and keep ZS.

you lucky bast@r#. Mine's on BR too. my wife did slip a yoga dvd or some sht ahead of it though when it was first released and i had it listed. :banghead

just upgrade to an additional rental and keep ZS.

I am on an employee plan from when I worked at BB in 2000. I am not changing a thing! LOL! Three is enough for me though. :lol

I am on an employee plan from when I worked at BB in 2000. I am not changing a thing! LOL! Three is enough for me though. :lol

oh you have BB, mine's Netflix. worked for BB myself back in 1999 for a summer, loved the free rentals - hated wearing the shirt.

Back