Resident Evil: Degeneration

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, if you havent played the game you dont know what the movie is about and if the movie is going to carry the title RESIDENT EVIL and carry the same characters id expect the story line to be similar, so no...

Your coming into the game world with this movie.

Seems you have a problem with gamers and they're opinion.

So if the movie is good for the gamers you dont wanna watch it? thats the gist of your whole post.

not trying to start a fight with you oneye, but the movies themselves are just flat out bad movies. if it didn't have the name resident evil, the movies alone are just poorly done. cheap scare tactics, pathetic acting, ugly CGI, ridiculous action set pieces. the whole thing just...ugh.

if you like zombie movies, fine. i do too, but i just can't stand anderson's RE movies. i can care less if it was supposed to be an adaptation of the games...the movies just suck.
I agree with the above statements, the games existed first and the movies should've followed what the games established. Our opinion as gamers on the matter obviously doesn't matter though, 'cause he likes the movies. :rolleyes:

I agree with the above statements, the games existed first and the movies should've followed what the games established. Our opinion as gamers on the matter obviously doesn't matter though, 'cause he likes the movies. :rolleyes:

Exactly, im hardcore RE crazy and have been since the age of 14 when this game first scared the crap out of me on my PS1.

Im just annoyed with people when they make these kinds of assumptions and disregard the story's greatness and replace it with a pile of trash and then say "the gamers are crying"

gamers....bunch of whiny bishes
mp19.jpg

for me I only really liked the books based of off the games, the two that were between stories kinda bored me a little.

Same here. The books not based on a particular game amounts to nothing more than published fan fiction since the stories in them aren't canon (like RE: Caliban Cove).

It is good to see this movie building hype. But I have to say as a fan of the ENITRE franchis, I have read all of the novels, own all the games except gaiden for game boy, I have the HT figures, I have the NECA figures, and some of the older figures. So basically I love everything Resident Evil, I know that the movies did not stay true to the games story but I loved them just as much as everything else! The only game I was iffy about was RE 4, because of all of the pople who jumed on the RE bandwagon and all of the gay Leon fan boys it spawned.

HL2

lol... i'm not sure if i'm gonna get this one. $30 is too much for me to drop on a blind buy purchase of a movie. if i can get it on netflix i'll try to watch it.

Back