Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice. My Barry is going to look nearly identical once he get back from the painter. Those pouches are the one thing I'm still missing too :lol

The Barney body looks surprisingly good however. If my Punisher head wasn't still a full necked head, I'd go with the Barney body. But I'm sticking to my Perseus mod bod with some padding.

I was surprise how good the body looked on Barry. Now I owe my friend a Ross body.:lol
Btw, I was able to exchange the forearms with a T-800, now he is not all veiny. That was the only thing that was bothering me. I have a brown belt coming, now to look for some pouches.

Onethousandmask, that is a great looking Barry. Fantastic job...can I have it? :D

Sorry, no.:) Thanks though.

hey there next up is clarie from resident evil 2 here are some w.i.p.s pics still need a few more things will be using this head
0010.jpg

DSCN2301.jpg

DSCN2300.jpg

DSCN2299.jpg

DSCN2288.jpg

got my ttl hs today very nice still need to do the hair a lit bit more

DSCN2321.jpg

DSCN2331.jpg

DSCN2330.jpg

DSCN2327.jpg

Last edited:
minor update made the belt for her had a had time trying to find one online found a craft store near by im happy with the result

DSCN2345.jpg

DSCN2346.jpg

Hi
i want to share my custom HUNK too.
in the first time, i can't find a gasmask look like hunk.
so,i decided to made by my own. :monkey3

Hunk's Gasmask step by step

HK2.jpg
HK3.jpg

HK4.jpg
HK5.jpg

HK6.jpg
HK7.jpg

HK9.jpg
HK10.jpg

HK11.jpg

Last edited: