Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my 3rd custom made....
MAJINI
head : WWII soldier
body : TTL
:blissy

VM3.jpg

VM1.jpg

VM2.jpg

VM4.jpg

VM5.jpg

VM6.jpg

VM11.jpg

VM14.jpg

VM17.jpg

Very cool :rock

News on my front, I was able to snag a shirt for my STARS Jill today so now I just need to work on the shoulder pads and find some patches and my STARS Jill will be just about done and with her, my entire Alpha squad :rock

that's a great head Krec9

can i ask a question ?

does the head fit on a hot toys female body ?

i'm planning on using it for my claire custom

WOW! awesome stuff there the clothes are from the dragon figure as for your question yea it should fit a tt body my jill custom head was a ttl hs and it fit a hot toys body perfect

There is a different between fitting and fitting properly. Yes it woudl fit, but not properly. It would sit too high. Plus a Royce body it totally the wrong body type for Leon. Why the heck would you even want him on the Royce body? Thats more appropriate for a RE1 Chris.

There is a different between fitting and fitting properly. Yes it woudl fit, but not properly. It would sit too high. Plus a Royce body it totally the wrong body type for Leon. Why the heck would you even want him on the Royce body? Thats more appropriate for a RE1 Chris.

I don't know. I thought it might look cool even if the Royce body is a little too big for Leon.
I guess I'll try on the narrow shouldered TT

Back