Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is if you don't have the time

back-to-the-future.jpg

and believe me I don't have the time, trying to turn pro in "Natural Bodybuilding".

I've gotten a Ray Stevenson Punisher head that is really close. But the problem is it is meant for a normal neck, not a muscle body neck. I've got a customizer that is willing to not just fit it for a muscle neck, but resculpt it a bit to look even more like Barry. But the price is kind of high, plus it would need to be painted. But if others were interested in the Barry sculpt, I could perhaps see if he would be willing to cast it and help offset some of my costs. And I'm sure we could do both regular and muscle neck plugs depending on interest.

Hey BM, did you ever made this happen? Id be intrested.

No, there wasn't any interest.

Too bad. After seeing yours and the others Barry, I wanted to make one of my own. What head are you using? I have most of the stuff to make a Barry. I just need a head, and I guess that will determine what body I use. BTW, Barry's pants are supposed to be darker than Chris's right?

Too bad. After seeing yours and the others Barry, I wanted to make one of my own. What head are you using? I have most of the stuff to make a Barry. I just need a head, and I guess that will determine what body I use. BTW, Barry's pants are supposed to be darker than Chris's right?

yes they are suppose be a darker blue to black color

Last edited:
Eh, its still just grey like Chris'.

And no, the skin tone on them are close enough. No repainting needed on skin tone. Although I will be getting his beard and hair repainted to the proper color.

So since there is no indication that we will see a LIN BSAA Chris from HT, I've been toying around with the idea of putting one together myself (with all the cool new HT figures coming out, I may never get around to this but who knows). Since LIN Chris is basically BSAA and STARS Chris mashed together, I'm trying to composite a list of parts from each figure I need. Tell me what you think

Shirt: STARS
Pants: either
Boots: STARS
Kneepads: STARS
Gloves/Hands: BSAA
Belt: STARS
Holster: STARS
Emblem: BSAA

How does that look and what would you guys recommend for his vest and pouch on his left (picture right) thigh?

So since there is no indication that we will see a LIN BSAA Chris from HT, I've been toying around with the idea of putting one together myself (with all the cool new HT figures coming out, I may never get around to this but who knows). Since LIN Chris is basically BSAA and STARS Chris mashed together, I'm trying to composite a list of parts from each figure I need. Tell me what you think

Shirt: STARS
Pants: either
Boots: STARS
Kneepads: STARS
Gloves/Hands: BSAA
Belt: STARS
Holster: STARS
Emblem: BSAA

How does that look and what would you guys recommend for his vest and pouch on his left (picture right) thigh?

sounds good i thought about doing a lin chris but the parts are to expensive

Back