Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed in the original post that they recommended the S12D, but it also seems to have the same issue with the stockings/dress being a tad bit too short.
Same goes for the S17 body I used. I really like the look of it, but it's not entirely accurate.

184554ua8l7ayypanub711.jpg

I also swapped the stockings with these: ebay

I'd be good with either. There are maybe 2 options for the og and only 1 right now for the remake, and it's pretty bad.
Haven’t managed to get it painted yet but the v2 Leon sculpt by sigitosutasmano is imo pretty spot on to the original. As for the Remake the best option rn is the Master Team figure which even comes with two sculpts.
IMG_6156.jpeg
IMG_6157.jpeg

Some tips for people using the worldbox AT01 body, I was struggling to get the boots on properly without it looking weird / too tight. Also didn't want the leather to feel like it was pushing past its limits so I sanded the body legs down - maybe like a mm or 2 up until the thigh. Completely took apart the boots to get the ankle peg in, soaked the leather in some water for about 10 mins and left them on the legs overnight in a slight bent position. They had loosened a good bit, then just dressed the figure as normal. I also applied some doc martins wonder balsam to protect and soften them up. Articulation is much better and boots have a nice tight, but loose feel so can get some good knee bends if needed.

Attachments

• IMG_2600.png
    IMG_2600.png
    14.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2601.png
    IMG_2601.png
    15.4 MB · Views: 0
Haven’t managed to get it painted yet but the v2 Leon sculpt by sigitosutasmano is imo pretty spot on to the original. As for the Remake the best option rn is the Master Team figure which even comes with two sculpts.View attachment 689858View attachment 689859
Love that sculpt! Seeing this makes me all the more sad, because some a-hole at DHL stole my package and there is nothing I can do about it. :(

Hi!

Is there any difference between the DMS030 Leon and the DMS037 headsculpts?

I purchased a DMS030 BNIB (It wasn’t) and I feel like the sculpt looks off to the one I previously owned? The eyes look more bloodshot for some reason

I don’t know why anyone would swap the sculpts but can anyone confirm this is the stock DMS030 sculpt?

Sorry for the stupid question but I just want to be sure, I feel as though I am definitely being paranoid, its just a lot to spend

Attachments

• IMG_4814.jpeg
    IMG_4814.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Hi!

I purchased a DMS030 BNIB (It wasn’t) and I feel like the sculpt looks off to the one I previously owned? The eyes look more bloodshot for some reason

I don’t know why anyone would swap the sculpts but can anyone confirm this is the stock DMS030 sculpt?

Sorry for the stupid question but I just want to be sure, I feel as though I am definitely being paranoid, its just a lot to spend

I dont own the second release but just checked my original and that one does seem a bit different, the irises on yours looks like it has more detail, but are definitely a bit red.

Leon smoking that good green herb :ROFLMAO:

Hi!

Yes I also noticed slight differences and different lip color

Would it be possible to see pictures of your sculpts please? This is very stressful for me right now 😓

Hi!

IMG_3635.jpeg
View attachment IMG_3632.jpeg

Hi!

That’s the classic Leon sculpt with improved paint. Remake eye paint is less detailed.

Back