Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats freaking awesome! I would love one! I really want to recreate the original poster as much as I can in a diorama! What are the chances someone makes the big cheese himself? :ROFLMAO:
g7j7jefdba781.jpg
We haven’t even got a good full Leon figure yet, remake or otherwise but if say the chances of someone doing a big cheese is extremely high because… excuse the bad photo and angle.
IMG_2764.jpeg

Finally my bby Henry as Leon! Holy ****!!! Yesssss!!!!!!!

Whatever it is, we eat!!! :monkey3 :monkey2 :bunnydanc :love

While he doesn't look as a game model I think he looks very handsome and I'm just happy seeing a figure lol
I ate and left no crumbs!!!

Last edited:
Least hot heart is starting with Leon! Ngl I actually kinda like the sculpt. Hate to be negative but not a single part of that figure is accurate to the remake or salvageable… are they still using the recast of hot toys RE4 Leon pistol??

Just scored a STARS Wesker for $500 shipped! Once figure I never thought I’d get my hands on.

That Leon looks nice! Would prefer the original version as I want to get the old HT Krauser and Ada, but who knows what the future brings.

Anyway what is a reputation of hot heart? Does the released figure matches the prototype quality? I love him for whatever it is lol
They're paint applications are usually as good as MT's are. Much better than SWtoys.
I've always liked Hot Heart's RE stuff.

That body they're using for Leon looks super cheap. Like one of those $5 bargain bin bodies. lol
The chainsaw dude is pretty cool though. I've been replaying RE5 so I'll for sure be getting one of the two. Now it just depends who sells their version cheapest.

Now we need a high quality Chris, Jill and Rebecca from RE1! I've about had it with all the remake crap. Most of the likenesses on the remake figures turn to **** anyhow seems like.

I'm actually wondering about End I Toys. Has anyone gotten anything from them before?

They're paint applications are usually as good as MT's are. Much better than SWtoys.
I've always liked Hot Heart's RE stuff.

That body they're using for Leon looks super cheap. Like one of those $5 bargain bin bodies. lol
The chainsaw dude is pretty cool though. I've been replaying RE5 so I'll for sure be getting one of the two. Now it just depends who sells their version cheapest.

Now we need a high quality Chris, Jill and Rebecca from RE1! I've about had it with all the remake crap. Most of the likenesses on the remake figures turn to **** anyhow seems like.
Thank you! Gonna preorder then! While face doesn't look as a game model, he reminds me of Henry lol I know I'm hallucinating haha

Let THE LEON ERA begin!!! :monkey3 :love

IMO HH is way better than swtoys in terms of “quality”. What you see you if what you get. Their last release remake Jill was okay… mostly rehashed accessories and clothing. I did like their two Claire sculpts and Ada sculpt, their first Jill was atrocious and the remake one was too soft looking. Anyway, don’t really care for their bodies that they use so I rather have a kit. Now that HH has shown us their Leon hopefully those other companies won’t feel so intimidated by showing theirs or making more Leon’s. Hopefully MMTToys is planning on releasing a Leon.

I'm actually wondering Now we need a high quality Chris, Jill and Rebecca from RE1! I've about had it with all the remake crap. Most of the likenesses on the remake figures turn to **** anyhow seems like.
I’m on the same boat but if it’s not remake we’ll never see figures that aren’t from the remakes. So unless Capcom is remaking Zero or 1 again I don’t see anyone going back and making figures from the older games. I wonder if they’ll make figures from the new cgi movie….

I’m on the same boat but if it’s not remake we’ll never see figures that aren’t from the remakes. So unless Capcom is remaking Zero or 1 again I don’t see anyone going back and making figures from the older games. I wonder if they’ll make figures from the new cgi movie….
I'd be surprised if Capcom isn't considering a remake for both 0 and 1. All we've gotten so far have been HD remasters for those two (aside from RE1 remake for GameCube). But dang, those came out ages ago.
Seeing the Spencer mansion in nex-gen glory would be very, very neat to see!

I'd be surprised if Capcom isn't considering a remake for both 0 and 1. All we've gotten so far have been HD remasters for those two (aside from RE1 remake for GameCube). But dang, those came out ages ago.
Seeing the Spencer mansion in nex-gen glory would be very, very neat to see!
Remaking 1 again will be Capcom’s “panic button” lol they got lucky with 7, 8, RE2(3 I guess) and now 4. I could see Zero being a lazy reimagined like RE3.

Just seen the 1/6 Living Dead Mr Kennedy and Ganado Chainsaw (Funny how Chainsaw Ganado get two figure in development and Leon only got the one so far)
Anyway here mine Custom Leon and Chainsaw Ganado, I’m planing on getting the Mr.Kennedy figure just for the accessories and outfits and my change it into Krauser Remake
38B44A1F-90FB-494C-895D-B9F2B2C88DD5.jpeg

Attachments

• 5D5F2AFA-7A4F-461C-8D40-5A37AB36F586.jpeg
    5D5F2AFA-7A4F-461C-8D40-5A37AB36F586.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 3A6E3E78-6306-4B40-8886-33A7883D931E.jpeg
    3A6E3E78-6306-4B40-8886-33A7883D931E.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • EBF2EC19-DCD8-45BD-A6B3-F905D2429B09.jpeg
    EBF2EC19-DCD8-45BD-A6B3-F905D2429B09.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 3A68E748-9EF9-45AC-AA6A-4983D99CCFD7.jpeg