Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That hot heart Leon looks decent, I want to see more pics and curious how much it'll be. Maybe the BY-Art head sculpt can fit on this.

The two guns included with that Leon fig appear to just be copies of the ancient Hot Toys ones! Why they've done that I don't know. Hopefully they're just stand-ins for the publicity shots; their FD009 Jill was advertised to come with a Glock but ended up arriving with a Beretta with proper Samurai Edge decoration instead!

Should be decent though; Hot Heart do good stuff for the money and I'm happy with their Jill; was great value for two heads and outfits..
(edit: typos)

The two guns included with that Leon fig appear to just be copies of the ancient Hot Toys ones! Why they've done that I don't know. Hopefully they're just stand-ins for the publicity shots; their FD009 Jill was advertised to come with a Glock but ended up arriving with a Beretta with proper Samurai Edge decoration instead!

Should be decent though; Hot Heart do good stuff for the money and I'm happy with their Jill; was great value for two heads and outfits..
(edit: typos)
It’s beyond lazy. They made an exact copy of the hot toys one many years ago that I owned back in the day so they probably had those 3d files in their system and said copy pasta.

C5741598-B897-4FDE-983F-6C0C6967B795.jpeg

Well I suppose we should be lucky they bothered to resculpt the head at least. Lol
That's what I was going to say, there is a huge quality jump from the previous sculpts to Leon. lol I think he looks cool,or maybe I'm too desperate to have one lol Wish master team dropped their version as well so we can have options. I'll still PO both of them tho, is there third one coming?

What body do you guys recommend swapping Wesker onto? Phicen bodies are a little too muscular imo so want to stick with something single jointed.

What body do you guys recommend swapping Wesker onto? Phicen bodies are a little too muscular imo so want to stick with something single jointed.
Depends on what you would like to do with it.
I would go for wolverine body (single jointed, looks great) + add more height. He should be one of the tallest figures. He is 6 foot smth

Which one of the chainsaws do you like more? With Leon I'm waiting for something better (I hope damtoys and Prime 1 will show theirs..) but I doubt we'll see more enemies.

Which one of the chainsaws do you like more? With Leon I'm waiting for something better (I hope damtoys and Prime 1 will show theirs..) but I doubt we'll see more enemies.
The one I linked above, I way prefer the remake over the original design. Plus the quality seems higher than the Hot Heart one.

Back