Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When was Ethan originally announced and put up for PO? I saw a product page a month or two ago for the first time but thought it had already been out for awhile!
I Preordered him back in August 2021 was supposed to come last year(November, 2022) but was pushed back just like Rose. I’m sure Rose is right behind.

Youre a life saver Glitch! That sculpt is awesome from the front! Likeness is a little lost seeing it from the side BUT I freaking LOVE IT I don't care really. It really looks like a high quality sculpt. I think they will, seeing their other releases, why not? Even if only the HS will release, still getting it so I can have options for the future MT Leon release.

EDIT: Ahh nevermind, seeing the names of their releases, I think its more than certain to say it's only a headsculpt. Damnit. I was so hyped for a full figure.

View attachment 647651

Here's all the images for those who don't wanna go on the BBICN website.
View attachment 647659View attachment 647660View attachment 647663View attachment 647661View attachment 647662

I also saw this custom Leon that was sold on another weird bilibili chinese site. Anyone know the name of the jacket? It looks so good!
View attachment 647666
I think it is the same jacket I got from One Toys Kidnapper

Attachments

• IMG_4464.jpeg
    IMG_4464.jpeg
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4465.jpeg
    IMG_4465.jpeg
    9.3 MB · Views: 0
I think it is the same jacket I got from One Toys Kidnapper
Thank you!! Life saver looks exactly the same. To be honest I would prefer something like this over a full leather jacket which looks bulked up and bad. Of course if they nail it then I would prefer leather but this is a great option tbh and it's way more posable!

I'm wanting to have an RE4R Ada, what would you guys recommend I do, I was going to wait for damtoys, but I'm seeing that apparently they might not bother with anymore resident evil. What would you guys say is the best headsculpt out of the 3rd party companies?

I'm wanting to have an RE4R Ada, what would you guys recommend I do, I was going to wait for damtoys, but I'm seeing that apparently they might not bother with anymore resident evil. What would you guys say is the best headsculpt out of the 3rd party companies?
I'm going to wait for Damtoys RE2 Ada, It's still coming as far as I know. It's the most accurate sculpt I've seen yet. You could always just get an RE4 outfit set.

I'm going to wait for Damtoys RE2 Ada, It's still coming as far as I know. It's the most accurate sculpt I've seen yet. You could always just get an RE4 outfit set.
Oh right, I've got that on pre order but I was thinking of a more RE4R esque Ada headsculpt like her hairstyle and I think her makeup is a bit different too. I'm thinking of getting one of the clothing sets but I'm unsure of which company to go for like super duck, master team or SW toys

I wonder how the quality will be, the first sw toys figure I bought has a wonky leg
Same after the last 3( remake Jill, red dress Alice and extinction Alice) I haven’t been a fan of their products lately. Even their shadow of the tomb raider figure was okay. I believe Ethan and Rose were delayed due to some improvements? Anyway, that’s why I skipped their re4 remake Ada and went with master toys plus swtoys second outfit is ridiculously stupid. Plus, swtoys parts are easier to find and get.

Last edited:
Will my preorder be affected? I obviously prefer the shorter hair and thought it was really the only thing holding back the likeness for me.
Yeah, I feel like swtoys has it the closest, I think superduck, their updated sculpt is 2nd then mtoys I can't see Ada from RE4R in that headsculpt, I can't remember any other companies, but I'm a hesitant to buy swtoys because their quality isn't the greatest in my opinion, but I'm hearing master team is good, so I don't know

Yeah, I feel like swtoys has it the closest, I think superduck, their updated sculpt is 2nd then mtoys I can't see Ada from RE4R in that headsculpt, I can't remember any other companies, but I'm a hesitant to buy swtoys because their quality isn't the greatest in my opinion, but I'm hearing master team is good, so I don't know
I went for the MT because out of the ones you mentioned, they seem to have the best track record and I like their outfit the most out of the 3. It does suck abit that the MT one doesnt come with a body for some reason though... I also like the Damtoys Ada but its too expensive.

I went for the MT because out of the ones you mentioned, they seem to have the best track record and I like their outfit the most out of the 3. It does suck abit that the MT one doesnt come with a body for some reason though... I also like the Damtoys Ada but its too expensive.
I like the damtoys Ada too, but her hair is not of RE4R, it's a bit petty I know but it doesn't look right to me, also I think her face has changed a tiny bit from RE2R to RE4R, probably trying to show she's a bit older also her makeup is different but I can't see her face in mt, I don't know, it looks like an Ada from somewhere but it's not RE4R Ada to me, does anyone else agree?

3Ada.jpg
Looking back at it now, I think you're right with the SWToys headsculpt. The MT looks abit cutesy and I dont like how her hair is so long on the right, but im glad they improved it. I dont really like the Superduck one but that might be just me.

View attachment 649131Looking back at it now, I think you're right with the SWToys headsculpt. The MT looks abit cutesy and I dont like how her hair is so long on the right, but im glad they improved it. I dont really like the Superduck one but that might be just me.
That superduck head, is a no from me too, but they did update it.
449592-170655ozjl06q68t2466xm.jpg

This looks better, shame there's no rolling eyes, but this is solid

Back