Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently there's two different versions of this?
Found it on Toypanic.

Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 19-54-44 Toypanic - Your One-Stop Shop for Hobby Toy Figure and Colle...png

Not exactly what I expected but finally, the first 1/6 Leon is here!

F0-V6o-Qda-EAAKuf-mm.jpg
Came here to post this lol just saw on twitter haha. The fact that his facial features and body is accurate hurts my feelings lol NEEEEED articulated one lol :monkey3 What is a price? Asking for a friend. :bunnydanc

Apparently there's two different versions of this?
Found it on Toypanic.

View attachment 648364
oh wow, didn't know that, checked and Kit's order says ''rolling eye ball head sculpt'' So I guess I have preordered rolling Ada and Ashley :monkey2 :monkey3

Last edited:
Came here to post this lol just saw on twitter haha. The fact that his facial features and body is accurate hurts my feelings lol NEEEEED articulated one lol :monkey3 What is a price? Asking for a friend. :bunnydanc
Yeah, he looks surprisingly accurate. I don't know about the gemstones on his :banana though. Maybe it increases their price at the merchant? :ROFLMAO:

Now that we have the first Leon, a normal 1/6 action figure should be right around the corner, I hope?

Great choice on the DiCaprio likeness lol.
Kept trying to find a good young John Connor sculpt but there's just not enough and none of them matched well. As soon as I found this young Leo sculpt I knew I had to get it for Steve lol

I plan to upgrade my Richard Aiken sculpt soon as well as Nicholai and HUNK. My interest in RE and classic RE has waxed and waned over the last ten years. It was peak "wax" when I made all my customs 11 years ago, but having replayed all the games again recently with my kids and collecting and even custom building Airsoft replicas of the guns from the games, I may be having another strong "wax" right now.

Just sharing a quick photo session of my new 100% custom nemesis. I was very dissatisfied with the body and outfit from the previous version, so I worked on it from scratch. I still need to work on his hands, possibly including the missile launcher, but that's enough for now. Not bad for a 100% homemade figure. A special mention for the person who made the costume, she did a very dedicated job,
441b61b1-eff6-4d91-a59f-0ebccb4faf6f.jpeg
3a3ebc04-866d-4536-a5f6-74596eb2f730.jpeg
2b4de92f-035c-4220-84b7-5cbc59142017.jpeg
5dc1ff05-9151-4752-99f7-a57445e5c47c.jpeg
63611a80-e2df-4ae6-8336-b2f065a04f8e.jpeg
a8ec5cd4-77e1-489c-a671-250f9c262b1d.jpeg
dfa136f3-f5e8-4d39-a44c-4f84bc678a11.jpeg
e346d4c6-207b-486d-85f0-9b605e7e0f99.jpeg
ec4cb996-aa70-4f7c-8d37-70d17090a387.jpeg
fe10c840-8869-4609-8642-8c68b1f30f07.jpeg

Kept trying to find a good young John Connor sculpt but there's just not enough and none of them matched well. As soon as I found this young Leo sculpt I knew I had to get it for Steve lol

I plan to upgrade my Richard Aiken sculpt soon as well as Nicholai and HUNK. My interest in RE and classic RE has waxed and waned over the last ten years. It was peak "wax" when I made all my customs 11 years ago, but having replayed all the games again recently with my kids and collecting and even custom building Airsoft replicas of the guns from the games, I may be having another strong "wax" right now.

Nice man, cool to see you're revisiting some old customs. I've known about RE for years but never thought it was for me due to the odd controls and not being a big horror guy. But got into the universe a few months ago and have been completely addicted, even when I'm not playing I'm watching gameplay videos and lore vids. In my excitement ive actually browsed through all 778 pages of this thread, so ive seen your incredible customs!

Am currently almost done with 4 (2005) and its been a blast, Haven't played the remake yet. After 4 ill play 5, 0, Rev 1, Rev 2, then RE4R. Don't have any interest in 6, 7, or 8. REmake has still been my favorite out of what ive played so far, but RE4 has had me glued to the screen for hours, which isn't common for me nowadays.

Just sharing a quick photo session of my new 100% custom nemesis. I was very dissatisfied with the body and outfit from the previous version, so I worked on it from scratch. I still need to work on his hands, possibly including the missile launcher, but that's enough for now. Not bad for a 100% homemade figure. A special mention for the person who made the costume, she did a very dedicated job,View attachment 648591View attachment 648597
I think I've seen it on FB. Gotta say: Love your take on Nemesis. There is only one OG nemesis and Worldbox didn't do him justice!

Quite frankly you are an inspiration for me to push for this project. I always wanted to do somethings similar but I was afraid that apart from outfit I won't be able to find suitable big hands, boots and sculpt. I even asked artists how much it would cost to model boots+hands+head and after I heard the number I decided not to proceed with it.

I'm surpriced no one commented on Jill. Those are nice! Could you please tell me why their outfits are slightly different? Is it PS1 vs Darkside Chronicles?

Just sharing a quick photo session of my new 100% custom nemesis. I was very dissatisfied with the body and outfit from the previous version, so I worked on it from scratch. I still need to work on his hands, possibly including the missile launcher, but that's enough for now. Not bad for a 100% homemade figure. A special mention for the person who made the costume, she did a very dedicated job,View attachment 648591View attachment 648589View attachment 648588View attachment 648590View attachment 648592View attachment 648593View attachment 648594View attachment 648595View attachment 648596View attachment 648597

This custom Nemmy is gorgeous. Well done.

Wonder if theres gonna be a 'deluxe' set and 'regular' set.

I spoke with him for a couple hours yesterday and he's willing to sell weapons separately. The magnum pictured will be the .357 and not the .44 Barry version and the Samurai Edge is the standard model. Asked if he'd be willing to make the .44 Silver Serpent, Chris, Jill, and Wesker Samurai Edges in the future and it's likely. He's thinking of doing Code Veronica Chris and Claire next after some MGS stuff.

When was Ethan originally announced and put up for PO? I saw a product page a month or two ago for the first time but thought it had already been out for awhile!

Back