Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still can't fathom the fact that they will not be making a 1/6 scale Leon, even thought I remember RRX saying they are fans of the games... I know they are friends with Master Team and they are making him but cmon... I think Leon from Lim would be something close to Arthur in sales.

Yeah, he doesn't really look like in game but I'm personally happy, hate how frog faced, bug eyed he looks in game. I can happily accept this sculpt as Leon, much pleasing to the eye for me. But you're completely right, it's not there yet.
Master Team Leon confirmed? Who said that and where? For 99% Master Team is great.

Master Team Leon confirmed? Who said that and where? For 99% Master Team is great.
RRX said so, I could go on a deep dive and find his comment. I remember clearly, if I'm somehow mistaken I'll jump off my balcony hahaha. That's why I always said we at least have MT doing it but will they do it justice is the question?

RRX said so, I could go on a deep dive and find his comment. I remember clearly, if I'm somehow mistaken I'll jump off my balcony hahaha. That's why I always said we at least have MT doing it but will they do it justice is the question?
MT is great with pretty boys, so I wouldn't worry much. I'm not sure what kind of buff body they'll use, but I think they can do a solid job with headsculpt and outfit/accessories. While their Witcher figures aren't perfect and 100% accurate, they are still the best mass produced ones imo so I'm all in for MT Leon. :monkey3 :love :bunnydanc

MT is great with pretty boys, so I wouldn't worry much. I'm not sure what kind of buff body they'll use, but I think they can do a solid job with headsculpt and outfit/accessories. While their Witcher figures aren't perfect and 100% accurate, they are still the best mass produced ones imo so I'm all in for MT Leon. :monkey3 :love :bunnydanc
Did a little 5 minute dig but I can't find the specific comment to many pages to go through haha, I remember it clearly but maybe I read it wrong or I wanted someone to make Leon so much that I've gone mad and I made things up lol, if so I'm terribly sorry BUT we got Ada, Ashley so I guess it doesn't matter, Leon is INEVITABLE muhahaha! :devil

Did a little 5 minute dig but I can't find the specific comment to many pages to go through haha, I remember it clearly but maybe I read it wrong or I wanted someone to make Leon so much that I've gone mad and I made things up lol, if so I'm terribly sorry BUT we got Ada, Ashley so I guess it doesn't matter, Leon is INEVITABLE muhahaha! :devil
Sounds like a hallucination :D it's okay haha

I remember him saying that too somewhere. Although I can't say I have much faith in MT's ability to get the likeness right. They always seem to be off in some way or another. 😕

Bruh what are these lol
FB_IMG_1688373344929.jpg
FB_IMG_1688373451484.jpg
FB_IMG_1688373496890.jpg

Leon head is up on onesixthkit for 38$
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4623
Ordered just in case, I have a few bigass AT027 bodies floating in my closet. RE4 Leon looks tall and massive so if I'll dress that body properly I think it can become a good Leon.
Good luck with that. Searching an outfit to match that body will be hard. The silhouette would not be that good I think. Leon would be like almost 2 meters tall with that body.

I remember him saying that too somewhere. Although I can't say I have much faith in MT's ability to get the likeness right. They always seem to be off in some way or another. 😕
Yes! Means I was not going crazy. I completely understand you. Especially with the latest releases, I see they really like cutting corners in certain areas.. But I'm extremely happy with their Geralt.

Leon head is up on onesixthkit for 38$
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4623
Ordered just in case, I have a few bigass AT027 bodies floating in my closet. RE4 Leon looks tall and massive so if I'll dress that body properly I think it can become a good Leon.
That's an okay price! Gonna also get one I'm just a little worried it's not gonna fit with any future Leon that comes out... I don't like modding things I buy..

Yes! Means I was not going crazy. I completely understand you. Especially with the latest releases, I see they really like cutting corners in certain areas.. But I'm extremely happy with their Geralt.

That's an okay price! Gonna also get one I'm just a little worried it's not gonna fit with any future Leon that comes out... I don't like modding things I buy..
Still get in case there won't be better alternatives, while this head isn't 100% perfect it is still solid. ByArt paint quality is pretty good. Their angry Superman sculpt is better than Hot Toys one. About the body and costume we'll do something, once we have the head in hand lol (String and cat ears I mean)

Wait. You guys actually like that by-art sculpt? The first thing I thought when I saw it was ew… It bears little to no resemblance to Leon except for the hair to me. And I hate the teeth.

Wait. You guys actually like that by-art sculpt? The first thing I thought when I saw it was ew… It bears little to no resemblance to Leon except for the hair to me. And I hate the teeth.
We are bare minimum stans there, bc we have no other alternative.

I see more comments about MT Leon around all over the internet. Guess he's truly coming and I think he gonna have a moving eyes as the girls do.

Back