Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D83A9375-EA2B-4616-A5ED-CFCA4920B10E.jpeg

Someone made a chosen Sherry.

extenders.jpg

Got my ankle extenders today and immediately put them onto Claire. Still need to repaint those boots, but what a difference those extenders make - boots aside, I'm actually now very happy with Claire! Thank you Project_A for your help.

Now, I mainly need the Hot Heart Jill to actually release - has anyone heard any updates about her?
Also, I've seen that MTToys are doing a Village Chris - but, so far, it doesn't look, well, all that great - does anyone know if they're updating it, or if someone else is also doing a newer Chris?

She looks so much better now! According to Giantoy HH Jill be out this month but with Chinese New Year she might be released next month or March even… as far as the MTToys Chris no wonder on any updates and the only other Chris figure coming out is that 1/12 Chris based on the RE6 outfit:

EE802133-2040-4BB4-BFD9-33B81E2EC637.jpeg

Turns out the TBL S18A body works pretty ok.
Switched the jacket and belt from the X-Toys kit. Jackets both didn't fit 100% and the X-Toys doesn't have the artwork on the back, but I'm okay with that.
Still prefer it over the one it comes with, since the X-Toys is a full sleeved jacket. Plus the game version has all black zippers as well.

20220126_015017.jpg
20220126_015313.jpg

Pretty decent figure, but everything about it screams SWToys. Even the box (and ziploc bag!) is the exact same size as SW's. lol

Last edited:
Switched the jacket and belt from the X-Toys kit. Jackets both didn't fit 100% and the X-Toys doesn't have the artwork on the back, but I'm okay with that.
Still prefer it over the one it comes with, since the X-Toys is a full sleeved jacket. Plus the game version has all black zippers as well.

View attachment 558629View attachment 558630

Pretty decent figure, but everything about it screams SWToys. Even the box (and ziploc bag!) is the exact same size as SW's. lol
Looks good , for the artwork on the jacket I was thinking you could always use a black wash to go over it and see if that makes the logo show better , cuz its there just can barley see it.

Looks good , for the artwork on the jacket I was thinking you could always use a black wash to go over it and see if that makes the logo show better , cuz its there just can barley see it.
Huh, all this time I never noticed it was there. lol I'll take another look and try the wash method. That should bring out a little bit more of the detail hopefully. 👍

View attachment 558629View attachment 558630

Hi @glitch1044, may I know if UB-Toys red jacket fits okay on TBL S18A body (with room for articulation)? Thanks in advance.

@faker No intention of getting Hunk as I don't play 4th survivor :blissy

Some test shots for my Claire. Weak elbow joints takes away the fun in posing.
Need a TBLeague replacement body soon.
RE2R Claire.jpg

Is it worth using a Phicen body when the character is fully clothed? 🤔
If you have an S18A lying around, then yup, I'd say it is. lol
The S18 has those weird broad shoulders imo, so the jacket covers that up nicely.
If I'd get a TBL specifically for Claire though, it would probably be a different one. I just happened to have an S18, so I went with it.

View attachment 559180View attachment 559181

At least Claire is the same height as Jill now. Leon still looks like a towering giant beside them though.
I just need to build a diorama yet or some kind of background. My boring ass backgrounds aren't quite cutting it anymore. lol

Looks good. Thanks @glitch1044 for the recommendation.
From below vid, S18A feels like the correct bod. S16A seems to have thicker arms and thighs.

Last edited:
Looks good. Thanks @glitch1044 for the recommendation.
From below vid, S18A feels like the correct bod. S16A seems to have thicker arms and thighs.

Or wait until the TBL S47B get's released in March. I think it would be a perfect fit for a Claire tank top version.
I just wish they weren't so expensive. 😕
Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 00-29-41 b5b3894054096e463dff7df9cb2a2e42_665x998 jpg (WEBP Image, 66...png

Quick question does anyone have the swtoys the evil hunter 4.0 In hand Would y’all recommend buying her
140711snzn1krn617k8k6v__90656.1608562281.jpg

Back