Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She’s out for delivery!

8BDC6993-925D-4BEE-8037-6878E0853D99.jpeg

Yeah, the more I look at her on the shelf, the less happy I am - she's just so tiny. The sculpt is pretty solid, easily the best part of this release for me.
I also think anyone who has the skills to touch up the paint could really make it shine, even a bit of shading on the skin would bring out the likeness even further.

The only TBLeague bodies I've got are two S17bs that are waiting for the Hot Heart Jill, Claire is definitely too pale for those, although it looks like a closer match in these pics than it does in hand!

View attachment 555816

View attachment 555817

...and yeah, the in-game boots are pretty ugly too, but still so much better than on this figure! Once I've got a bit more free time, a repaint will definitely be in order.
The more I see that head sculpt, the more I like it. lol She actually turned out pretty good! It's just too bad they made her so petite since my Ada and the upcoming HH Jill will both be using TBLeague bodies. How did she look on the S17? It's a little hard to tell from the head shot pics how the sculpt stacks up with the body.

My Claire hasn't arrived 🤷‍♀️ but I did get to finish my Vendetta Rebecca today. Not sure how to feel about her. She's too tall and her head sculpt needs better painting (which I'm not in the mood to work on right now).
IMG_20220114_183824980.jpg
IMG_20220114_184019107.jpg

I went with a Super Duck head which reminded me of Ayumi Hamasaki (inspiration for Rebecca). Painted her eyes blue but I need a better bottle of glaze.
SD0090-5T.jpg

Also given Ada some extra belts and underwear since I last showed her off.
IMG_20220114_184210403_HDR.jpg

View attachment 556018View attachment 556019
Still messing around but gave her some leg extensions. Going to repaint the boots since they’re pink ish.
That looks much better! Do you happen to know what extensions you used? I'm going to order some straight away for my Claire. Yeah, those boots look very pink. A lot less of the random blackish smudges that mine has, but I reckon we'll all need to repaint those boots.

The more I see that head sculpt, the more I like it. lol She actually turned out pretty good! It's just too bad they made her so petite since my Ada and the upcoming HH Jill will both be using TBLeague bodies. How did she look on the S17? It's a little hard to tell from the head shot pics how the sculpt stacks up with the body.
I'll try to grab a full-body pic on the 17b later (busy day)... to me, it didn't look great personally, the body looked too large/long for the head. But yeah, I think the head turned out quite a bit better than I was expecting. It's definitely my favourite part of this release (and a much better sculpt than the SWToys Jill - really hoping the Hot Heart release turns out well, because I can't wait to replace my Jill!)

My Claire hasn't arrived 🤷‍♀️ but I did get to finish my Vendetta Rebecca today. Not sure how to feel about her. She's too tall and her head sculpt needs better painting (which I'm not in the mood to work on right now).
View attachment 556003View attachment 556004
I went with a Super Duck head which reminded me of Ayumi Hamasaki (inspiration for Rebecca). Painted her eyes blue but I need a better bottle of glaze.
View attachment 556002
Also given Ada some extra belts and underwear since I last showed her off.
View attachment 556006
I'm slightly embarrassed to say I haven't seen Vendetta yet (most non-game RE media hasn't really clicked with me) so I'm not familiar with this look for Rebecca - looks cool though!

Your Ada looks fantastic! I'm not 100% happy with mine (which is actually my first ever kitbash - only really jumped into 1/6 collecting properly in 2021). Forgive the newbie question, but where did you find the outfit? And can I ask what body you used?

I'll try to grab a full-body pic on the 17b later (busy day)... to me, it didn't look great personally, the body looked too large/long for the head. But yeah, I think the head turned out quite a bit better than I was expecting. It's definitely my favourite part of this release (and a much better sculpt than the SWToys Jill - really hoping the Hot Heart release turns out well, because I can't wait to replace my Jill!)
2022-01-16 05.18.59.jpg

Actually doesn't look so bad on the S17b in this photo as I thought it did in hand, although there's probably a more appropriate body for Claire out there.

That looks much better! Do you happen to know what extensions you used? I'm going to order some straight away for my Claire. Yeah, those boots look very pink. A lot less of the random blackish smudges that mine has, but I reckon we'll all need to repaint those boots.
1CC35810-BB0A-46AB-ADCB-FB5DE000574B.jpeg

Well, the first problem is the pegs that are used on the stock body aka you can’t remove the. So I basically swapped these parts:
50860E95-EEE2-4F87-B496-BF9D378CB084.jpeg

Theb I used feet pegs which you can find on eBay or any 1:6 store they make longer ones.
06FDB478-762F-4D2C-9A8C-80314DCEE12B.jpeg

or use these:

C0398AA7-412B-49A7-9E60-40DB2D35096D.jpeg

just know that the stock you can’t remove the pegs easily. Or try some of these with the stock body:

729FE46C-71EA-4150-8F40-3BC8C5E96D2B.jpeg

View attachment 556181
Well, the first problem is the pegs that are used on the stock body aka you can’t remove the. So I basically swapped these parts:View attachment 556182
Theb I used feet pegs which you can find on eBay or any 1:6 store they make longer ones.
View attachment 556187

or use these:

View attachment 556188

just know that the stock you can’t remove the pegs easily. Or try some of these with the stock body:

View attachment 556189
Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to show your process! That's exactly what I needed - I've put an order in and hopefully, in a couple of weeks I'll be able to give my Claire a bit of a boost.

Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to show your process! That's exactly what I needed - I've put an order in and hopefully, in a couple of weeks I'll be able to give my Claire a bit of a boost.
You’re welcome. Just been busy this week but finally got around to do some mods/repaint on Claire. Overall I like figure I just ditched the stock holster/wait pack and launcher and gave the extra gear from my second Leon.

Back