Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got and paid my Invoice from Giantoy for RE2R Claire.
Just got mine too.
tumblr_fb3e896e043bb088740cf67f3bf9cd34_7f339d17_540.gif

Been waiting for it forever. We need more Claire figs.

Wonder when MTToys Chris is coming out, as I preordered them the same time. It's the one fig I may get buyers remorse over as his outfit in RE8 is so plain, the accessories are lacking and look at how tiny Rose is.
17202111.jpg

Chris is a beast but she's not THAT small.
Resident-Evil-Village-chris-redfield-43977258-816-1464.jpg

At least the fig carries her about as wild and chaotic as he does in the game. Chris with kids is something the series needs to see in the future. Worst Best Dad Award.

Just happy to get a headsculpt that isn't the RE5 one...

Got my tracking number from giantoys yesterday. Cant wait!
Haven't heard from GT yet, and I paid in full back in Feb. lol

Decided to pull the trigger and ordered a second one after all. Figure it's smarter to just pay full price for another one for kit bashing instead of buying overpriced parts from ebay later on.

Also, that MT Chris figure. I tried, but I just can't force myself to buy it. lol Something about that sculpt is just too far off to me.
And theres a good bet that if MT is making that version, then someone will eventually release one where he's in his gear. Hopefully one with a more accurate sculpt too.

Last edited:
Haven't heard from GT yet, and I paid in full back in Feb. lol

Decided to pull the trigger and ordered a second one after all. Figure it's smarter to just pay full price for another one for kit bashing instead of buying overpriced parts from ebay later on.

Also, that MT Chris figure. I tried, but I just can't force myself to buy it. lol Something about that sculpt is just too far off to me.
And theres a good bet that if MT is making that version, then someone will eventually release one where he's in his gear. Hopefully one with a more accurate sculpt too.
Really? I think the resemblance is excellent.
17202114.jpg
eb5281efb483ff7ea6995884f8fadebb.jpg

What you might be noticing is how they sculpted his cheekbones to look more defined, much like in RE5/6.
akgc5iwybjr41.jpg

17202111.jpg

It's the outfit and lack of accessories I'm worried about.

As for future Chris figs, I would rather see one for RE6/Vendetta, or even Robbie Amell's version, over another plain RE8 one, even with the tactical gear. It's just not Chris' best look, despite how much I admire how tight that turtleneck is on him. 👌👀

Still waiting for HH Jill, still not released yet...
View attachment 554256
I've got a brand new S17 body waiting for this one. If she turns out like the photos, then this is definitely going to be my favorite Jill so far. Unless Damtoys, Lim or Hot Toys decides to make one. Which seems pretty unlikely seeing how long the game has been out already. But hey, we are still getting Jill figures so ya never know.

Really? I think the resemblance is excellent.
17202114.jpg
eb5281efb483ff7ea6995884f8fadebb.jpg

What you might be noticing is how they sculpted his cheekbones to look more defined, much like in RE5/6.
akgc5iwybjr41.jpg

17202111.jpg

It's the outfit and lack of accessories I'm worried about.

As for future Chris figs, I would rather see one for RE6/Vendetta, or even Robbie Amell's version, over another plain RE8 one, even with the tactical gear. It's just not Chris' best look, despite how much I admire how tight that turtleneck is on him. 👌👀
Yeah my guess is this will probably be one of those figures I'll kick myself for missing out on once it can't be found anymore (like I missed picking up Tyrant). That head sculpt though, I'm just not feeling it.
Personally though, I think I'd lean toward the Patriot Studio Chris more. Yeah it's only in 1/12 scale, but the Deluxe version seems pretty interesting.
I can't place the outfit though. Which game did he wear that in? The sculpt looks a bit like RE5, but I'm not entirely sure.
Unless I'm blind and this isn't actually Chris after all... 🧐
Patriot Studio.jpg

101941oaacaea6nuq6zv6n__36957.1606017898.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a brand new S17 body waiting for this one. If she turns out like the photos, then this is definitely going to be my favorite Jill so far. Unless Damtoys, Lim or Hot Toys decides to make one. Which seems pretty unlikely seeing how long the game has been out already. But hey, we are still getting Jill figures so ya never know.

Yeah my guess is this will probably be one of those figures I'll kick myself for missing out on once it can't be found anymore (like I missed picking up Tyrant). That head sculpt though, I'm just not feeling it.
Personally though, I think I'd lean toward the Patriot Studio Chris more. Yeah it's only in 1/12 scale, but the Deluxe version seems pretty interesting.
I can't place the outfit though. Which game did he wear that in? The sculpt looks a bit like RE5, but I'm not entirely sure.
View attachment 554441

View attachment 554442
the patriot outfit was worn during re6 in europem the other one was from the opening of 8

View attachment 554441

View attachment 554442
It's a decent fig but I prefer 1/6 scale. Speaking of Chris, anyone know anything about the 80s Toys one?
C_13.jpg

I love the headsculpt, but not a fan of this outfit, and what's with the blood on his hands? Saw places mentioning this was supposed to be released back in 2016?!

It's a decent fig but I prefer 1/6 scale. Speaking of Chris, anyone know anything about the 80s Toys one?
C_13.jpg

I love the headsculpt, but not a fan of this outfit, and what's with the blood on his hands? Saw places mentioning this was supposed to be released back in 2016?!
The picture didnt load for me , but is this the zebra outfit one?

That zebra outfit Chris was showed years ago. I think it got cancelled.
Ah, that's a shame. Could have used the head for something more pleasing to the eyes. It is a hideous outfit. One of my least fave alts in RE.

C_13.jpg

Lol Wow, of all the costumes to pick for a Chris figure. :rotfl
Looks like it was an actual unlockable in RE5.

chris safari.jpg

Unfortunately, I just found there were far worse outfits for Chris than the Safari one... o_O

Back