Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had this same thought after watching it. Capcom is on odd beast.

This movie made no sense. Why go through the effort of recreating the Spencer Mansion, and RPD, and naming the characters exactly as is (even including Ben from RE2 ... that's a really out there sub-plot) then just doing "whatever you want" with the story? Then just mashing the stories of RE and RE2 together in one movie. I mean, I guess you can, but why would you? There's plenty of story in either game as a standalone.

Oh, and the stinger with Ada, I thought that was the dumbest thing in the movie.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Ada. Ada Wong"

Like, no f'n poo. That dialogue was horrendous, clunky, and just ... you could tell no one edited the script, as that line should've been cut. And what the hell is even with that in the first place, since when did Wesker work for Ada? She works for him, or at least for the same shadowy group? Didn't the side story from RE4 have her grab the vials for him?

In any case, I think the earlier theory is pretty on the money, these movies are just made for tax-write-off/money laundering purposes.

EDIT: haha, this forum autocorrects '****' to 'poo'
it was about a cash write off if anything. Whenever the mcu craze dies down a little more, games with be the next big movie cash in franchise. Then we'll come back to making movies of RE and they might actually be GOOD this time.

I just don't understand , like you, why they thought re1+2 was a good idea, there's too many characters and plot in both to combine them.

eBay from China, if not AliExpress. 4D do self assembly plastic guns and I've often found them for like £10 for the set. Might take a month to arrive but it's your best bet if you're having to save money.

In my experience the more local of dealers try to cash in: there's some plonker on eBay UK trying to sell nasty guns from cheap action figures and the ones from those Crazy Toys RE5 figures for like 24.99 a pop. How he sleeps is beyond me... they're not worth the dirt on my shoe!

Of course it all depends on what it is you're looking for; some stuff people have coming out of their ears and you can get it for pence, but other things are hen's teeth. I'm always on the look out for a cheap M1897 - IE the Shotgun from REmake - but haven't been able to track one down. Revolvers also go for really silly money. Admittedly I don't know if I've ever even seen a Mac-11, and I'm willing to bet it's one of those guns that folk will sell under the guise of ''RARE''.

It's to the point now where I'm likely going to invest in a 3D printer and printing such guns using their actual in-game models. I'd still be saving money!
I was hoping people might list some references? Maybe some niche websites/Ebay sellers I might have missed? I use Monkey Depot a lot but they restock the same figs each week it seems. BlackOps are hands down the biggest thieves in the business. I've bought from them a few times for rare finds (the vest on my Albert Wesker custom was from them, cost me $22-$25 :cry:). As if their listing prices weren't exaggerated enough, their S&H costs will screw you even further.

What bodies did you get for what customs ? might pick up a few also.
The Super Flexible Wheat Skin ones with different busts. I've been waiting on 2 Jills which needed bodies. Giantoy recommended Phicen but I find those type of bodies a pain in the ass to maintain. Hope the ones I got work out, and the shoulders on the bodies don't stick out as much as I see in the photos. If not, I'll switch them for some Poptoys Seamless ones.

8002cdbf833f1287593d920ccd319c5b_1f914aa0-4daf-4b6d-9617-945f348eec58_533x355.jpg
b6853bfb10e03aeb7e7940e90c5952b2_532x798.jpg

One other body is for a Vendetta Rebecca custom, and the remaining 2 are for any future projects.

I was hoping people might list some references? Maybe some niche websites/Ebay sellers I might have missed? I use Monkey Depot a lot but they restock the same figs each week it seems. BlackOps are hands down the biggest thieves in the business. I've bought from them a few times for rare finds (the vest on my Albert Wesker custom was from them, cost me $22-$25 :cry:). As if their listing prices weren't exaggerated enough, their S&H costs will screw you even further.
There's tonnes of eBay and AliExpress sellers so I can't really guide you on that. Just ensure they've got good feedback and you're fine. Ali gets a lot of flak but if you stick to good sellers it won't fail you: I ordered a bunch of really cheap vests from a seller but they contacted to inform they were out of stock and offered a refund. Inconvenient, but I wouldn't have had that sort of honesty elsewhere I don't think!

As for sites... VeeGo store is excellent, it's where I got my M69 flak vests at just $9.99 each and they offer the relevant belts too. A STARS fan's heaven. Sadly unless you're needing WW2-onwards era stuff you've not much luck with them - the postage is brilliant though, about $14 and it arrived within 5 days from HK to England.

There's a site here in the UK - CollectibleKitbash - that breaks figures and sells the parts for good prices but probably not much use if you're outside of the UK.

Any other site I know of has odd ways of ordering or sells old Action Man stuff nobody wants...

There's tonnes of eBay and AliExpress sellers so I can't really guide you on that. Just ensure they've got good feedback and you're fine. Ali gets a lot of flak but if you stick to good sellers it won't fail you: I ordered a bunch of really cheap vests from a seller but they contacted to inform they were out of stock and offered a refund. Inconvenient, but I wouldn't have had that sort of honesty elsewhere I don't think!

As for sites... VeeGo store is excellent, it's where I got my M69 flak vests at just $9.99 each and they offer the relevant belts too. A STARS fan's heaven. Sadly unless you're needing WW2-onwards era stuff you've not much luck with them - the postage is brilliant though, about $14 and it arrived within 5 days from HK to England.

There's a site here in the UK - CollectibleKitbash - that breaks figures and sells the parts for good prices but probably not much use if you're outside of the UK.

Any other site I know of has odd ways of ordering or sells old Action Man stuff nobody wants...
Thanks for the suggestions. I have a good friend from the UK who might be able to help ship things over.

Always found AliExpress odd to navigate, but I did buy some loose parts from Taobao through WeGoBuy recently. Was able to find a MAC11 (or a similar model, I'm no expert) taken from an Iron Man fig.
O1CN01EYUVF31cpkLbP7mqe_!!385163650.png

Last edited:
not bad, have you thought abot 3-d printing a more accurate hunk head though? I got one made up for my Hunk, I have yet to modify the neck and paint it though.
thanks, she’s still a wip getting the extra gear this week. I haven’t honestly but someday but for now I’ll stick with this gas mask.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have a good friend from the UK who might be able to help ship things over.

Always found AliExpress odd to navigate, but I did buy some loose parts from Taobao through WeGoBuy recently. Was able to find a MAC11 (or a similar model, I'm no expert) taken from an Iron Man fig.
View attachment 553704
Well it looks like I won't be getting it from WeGoBuy because apparently a small, inoperable, nondangerous toy gun can't be shipped to the US. I am so confused and annoyed right now. Well, if anyone gets a hold of a 1/6 scale MAC10 or 11 and wants to sell it, DM me.

Nice! Was starting to think she wasn't getting released after all.
I should be getting a shipping notice from Giantoy soon then! I'm excited for this one.
I also wouldn't mind two of these, but I'll stick with the one until I see some in hand pics of her first. Just in case... lol

Well it looks like I won't be getting it from WeGoBuy because apparently a small, inoperable, nondangerous toy gun can't be shipped to the US. I am so confused and annoyed right now. Well, if anyone gets a hold of a 1/6 scale MAC10 or 11 and wants to sell it, DM me.
I ran into the same issue with a Chinese ebay store once. But instead of a gun, it was a 1/6 sword from a NieR Automata kit. Their post office refused it, the plastic sword was too pointy apparently. Toy guns don't seem to be a problem for me though. Go figure. 🤷‍♂️

Hopefully we get to see some in hand pics soon! I preordered two so I can kitbash the second one probably with the battle damage Leon I’m working on on classic re2 Claire.

Nice! Good to hear some news as I've been waiting on this fig forever. I also preordered mine from Giantoy. Real excited to finally get it.

@glitch1044 Regulations can be so weird, but I'm in no rush to get it. It's just to accompany Claire when I get her, but she comes with other weapons too. I just like the MAC on her.

Back