Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quit threadcrapping me, Bro!

:lol

You know how much I love to hate on Leon. Even though I secretly adore him :lol (not really. I hate him)

All they need to do for leon his trim his hair enough so that his little mandatory fringe isn't covering one eye. Then I'll accept him :lol

It was fine in RE4. But he had the "let me speak to your manager hair" in RE6.

You know how much I love to hate on Leon. (not really. I hate him)

tumblr_inline_nw6a79CjEX1ts4u7u_500.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, but Leon is one of the most overrated and unidimensional characters from the entire franchise... Jill, Chris and Wesker are Resident Evil!

tumblr_o2w3u1ik1g1ufgvcho1_500.gif

How dare you say that when you like Alice . As bland as she is! Leon is a good kind of cheesy. very fun character with a great backstory. Feels like you kinda grew with him from 2 all the way to 4.

Woah what's with the Leon hate. Dude gets more ass than any re character combined. In the re2 remake they might even have him smash Claire and Ada at the same damn time.

No but seriously lay off my boy Leon . Dude is just trying to figure out what era he's in. Plus he comes second to jill in terms of most popular characters in re and most recognizable.

I'm pretty sure Leon is a still a Virgin. :lol

Leon is a good kind of cheesy. very fun character with a great backstory. Feels like you kinda grew with him from 2 all the way to 4

tumblr_mz0satHTe41tp83ugo1_400.gif

The only growing was his hair and facial hair in 6. :lol

Pshhh Leon can't be a virgin lol. Whipped yes but no virgin. The presidents daughter wanted to bang him after he saved her. To bad he's chasing after catwoman.

Can we all just agree the protagonists (because Wesker is amazing) got worse though? :lol I think after 5 with the story taking itself too seriously, everyone started getting too serious as well. And I swear in some parts Capcom forgot some notable traits of the characters. How does Claire not know how to approach Natalia, but handled Sherry pretty well?

Damn...that's giving me vibes of the REmake pre-rendered backgrounds. Looks really good. Ok starting to get excited.

I'm pretty sure Leon is a still a Virgin. :lol

Leon is absolutely a virgin. Probably wears a purity ring too under his gloves. He probably tried to give it to Ada sometime before RE6 but she tossed that ****.

Can we all just agree the protagonists (because Wesker is amazing) got worse though? :lol I think after 5 with the story taking itself too seriously, everyone started getting too serious as well. And I swear in some parts Capcom forgot some notable traits of the characters. How does Claire not know how to approach Natalia, but handled Sherry pretty well?

Such a lust for depression, for being so inept at getting all his partners hurt/killed.

LTMbG31.jpg

Pshhh Leon can't be a virgin lol. Whipped yes but no virgin. The presidents daughter wanted to bang him after he saved her. To bad he's chasing after catwoman.

Wasn't it implied him and Leon did something in Damnation? Chris had that girl from Revelations throwing himself at him and he completely didn't want any of that. At least Leon has kissed people in the series where as...

MKsyHd9.png

Leon is not without his faults. I just have never, ever, understood why Chris is supposed to be leading the pack when he's generic hero guy. Leon has the Lesbian haircut, but there's never been anything interesting about Chris's design aside from his CG model in CV since he had spiky hair and was the only time he had anything interesting about his design that set him apart from other generic heroes.

BMCXhpj.jpg

There's way... way too much Piers and Chris crap out there :lol that's pretty tame in comparison.

Lots of Chris and Wesker crap too.

Back